Am I Blue?

Got my Sunday off to a great listening start...George Strait's 50 Best...dang, that George, should be Jorj...right now it is 'Am I Blue'...hey, he had so many hits, well, duh...he listed 50 here...and is still going...strait, er strong...

We took a legal bike ride yesterday...this, is the time, that the 'mandatory' masks law is in effect...first of all, there were masses out 'there'...some moving, some sitting, most just enjoying the heat...as the warmth has returned to the south...up to the mid 80's by the end of the week...2ndly, I would say only half of the people, were adorning masks...all the time, the police were stationed close by...wherever we went...apparently, observing...

Protests...I am reading, all over the country...not great numbers, but still...their issue, is the shut down...hmmm, seemingly many, if not most, wearing red...I kinda get it, and then, I don't...ah, I feel strongly both ways...

Tonight is the next 2 chapters of 'The Last Dance'...for you NBA buffs, it is good stuff...in da Bulls hey day, they were so dominant...this gives you some of the reasons...hey, to parallel that story, ESPN ran a '30 by 30' piece on Dennis Rodman...definitely a much different angle...how sad this guy, really is...for the most part, what I thought he was (is) really all about...if you like the former, you MUST see the latter...

In the 'hood', there was a special event in the next condo over from us...a gal singing 3 songs...at the Solidarity Show...time...opera, then 'Danny Boy', and finished with a sing a long, 'Let It Be'...was way cool...then, the noise erupted, as I blared 'Start Me Up'...gosh, the event continued for 30 minutes +...the longest it has gone on...one more special moment...a cop, in his car...stopped at our intersection...turned on his lights and siren...during the 'noise'...we are all in it together...

He's back...Snooki's song of the day...'Pieces of April' by Three Dog Night...I lurved that group, back when...way back, as I was traveling down here to LaLa, to meet up with a buddy...I played a tape of them, most of the trip...as loud as I could, to stay awake...ha ha...'Joy To The World', ah, Jeremiah was a bullfrog...'One'...finally saw them live, a few years back, out at Humphreys...by this time, the Three Dog Night, was down to One Dog...he sounded great...

Music is a binder...brings the best out of us...or, lets us get lost in thoughts...makes you smile...perhaps, reminisce...take us back...takes us away...changes gloom to happy faces...so often, during this era of...we just turn off the tele, and play...music...

Have to go to this...Dr Fauci...Trump will 'let', er 'allow', 'permit' him to speak to the Senate, but NOT to the House of Reps...which I told you about yesterday...whatever...my Q is, what will he say that he already hasn't?...what does Donny fear?...

Remember the Trump attorney fixer, Michael Cohen?...he is writing a 'tell all' about his former client, ah, Donny....and has been served a 'don't you dare write it' by his present lawyer...

Which brings me to this...where has Rudy Giuliani gone?...have you seen or heard him lately?...Hoffa who?...swimming with the fishes?...kidding...I think...

Not sure how you diet during these times...

Comments

Popular Posts