Throwback Thursday

It's been a very long time that I have been writing this Blog...ever since we relocated down here (pictured here in '07) to South SoCal...the first couple, were no more than a few paragraphs...somehow, it grew...with a lot of prompting from my PNW buddy, Snooki...then, I saw that there were readers...surprised moi, and then it got me going...I love doing it, and I hope you enjoy the product...listen, kids, you don't have to agree with me, but, I want you to think through things...like I do...the best times and the worst times...politics have always been a plus to write about...none greater than right now, ah, in the past 3 or 4 years...we have never been in such a hole...the position of the government is in peril...every single day, I wake up to new and more bizarre statements...and this latest virus...worse than anything that we have had in my generation...I can hardly wait for the end of the two things that I just wrote about...

Yesterday...oh my...the weather here, is finally back to 'normal'...78*...so, we took a 'legal bike ride'...via the bike path down by the bay...noticed so many joggers and bikers, doing exactly the same...mostly masks on...we finally took a break, and sat on a bench...drank some water...rested our weary bones....ha ha...saw this police boat cruising the waters...and then...he stopped, backed up...and shouted thru his loudspeaker, ah, to US!..."keep going, the path is for working out, NOT to sit on benches..."...wooah...we, promptly jumped on our bikes...and biked!...passing numerous people, er, homeless, sitting on benches...as the police said NOTHING to them...what?...figured they felt we were paying customers, so, they could talk to us...you see something wrong here?...yea, me too...one good thing, I guess...we don't have the appearance of street people...swear words go out to those police blokes...AND, there was NO YELLOW TAPE on the benches...stop it, Horse...

The NFL draft is today...4 pm?...something like that...for the past 4 weeks, that has been the topic of discussion for the pundits and ESPN...wrenches to be thrown?...trades...Detroit and the NY Giants franchises want to trade their coveted 3 and 4 spots...yea, so if a team wants one of the key QB's, Tua or Herbert, it can be had...if they trade properly...could happen...nothing surprises me...my Q, is if there is going to be crowds at the games...when will they start back up?...hmmm, stuff, that everyone is asking about, in all parts of life...right?...Just read that the #2 pick, owned by the Skins, has some big time offer for it...see?...who knows...

Snooki's song of the day...'Rebel Rouser' by the Fabulous Wailers and the Ventures...this is off a collaboration of the famous beach rock groups of the 60's...done a bit back, called the 'Two Car Garage' album...most of the tracks from these groups, were instrumentals...'Tall Cool One'...recall this?...well now, you have to be from that era, huh...hey, it's a fun album...search it out and give it a listen...wonder how many of the original cats are playing with these bands now?...

Yea, the stock market...had a decent Wednesday...the Futures say it will be a slightly positive one this day...sure, I have no idea...and neither do you...

Bosch...the end of season 3...got me confused...what's with the ex-wife?...his cop buddy, nailed Harry, so what gives on that?...Harry is still after his mother's killer...is this a continual thing through all his seasons?...the Chief is officially the Chief, cuz of his new dalliance?...not my fav last chapter...hope season 4 is better...well, the ending...

Kim Jong Un...North Koreans leader...rumored to be gravely ill...hmmm, can't Donny just call his good buddy, and find out what is what?...I digress...

New numbers for out of work...tack on 4.4 million...which is now at 26 million people out of jobs...fear that this will drive the politicians to open up, perhaps, sooner than they should...but, really, I dunno...

Finally, number 2 as the most unlikeable bloke in Congress...Mitch McConnell...you KNOW who number 1 is....

See ya tomorrow...

Comments

Popular Posts