Thesaurus Tuesday

Reminding you all of what day it really is...Tuesday, the 28th...of April...my gig for it, is whether or not the masses use the ultimate word changer, the Thesaurus...anymore...that source, dominated most of the papers I wrote in school...especially in high school...changing my real thoughts, to intriguing NEW words, that would show how much smarter...I had become...in college, my mind had grown so much, as I didn't use the Thesaurus that much, if at all...or, so I thought...nowadays?...my guess, is that most writers, use Google...or Bing, whatever...and that search engine may take you to the Thesaurus...to pick out more elaborate wording...that is, if 'change' is indeed, necessary...

Of course, my rant is really about the spelling used in the English language...too many inept ways of writing out, something that sounds way simple...take 'hymn'...what?...why?...should be 'him'...'damn', ah, right...'dam'...c'mon...'rhythm'...please...'rithim'...I could go on, but really, why?...you know what I and saying and belly aching about...'covfefe'...dam, u no what that shud be...rite?...Trump's new word for...ah, well, I guess, I don't...hey, he is all yours...not mine...

AS you know, I don't watch much coverage on the virus...damn, I read enough of it in my 23 sources each and every morning...then to see it on the television, too?...too much...once in a while, I run across a doom and gloom 'expert'...certainly, not the Donald...last eve, I did...gave us 3 damning choices to follow...all horrific...listing the cure, to be at least 24 months away...and on and on...I hope and pray he is...wrong...sorry, my goal is to not go there...and give you all a respite in the day...some diversion to make your time reading the Horse, a good thing...

Just throw away that last paragraph...and let's go...watched the 'new' American Idol...had taped it...and the top 20 did their song, virtually, from their homesites...well, somewhere in their homelands...not really sure if those backgrounds were theirs...my take?...darn it all, but I only saw 3 that were worthy of this season's title...the voting is always suspect...cuz, the producers never, ever, show us the numbers...'trust us', has to be their motto...hate to even say this, but I doubt if I watch much more of these...too many not so interesting...

Trump...says he knows the health of Kim Jung Un...but won't tell the public what it is...hey, I thought he was going to kick back, and not do the press briefing anymore?...he resurfaced!...can you just imagine what it is like in his 'war' room?...

You know...I watched the back track of the Trump 'sarcasm' attempt...the original statement...listen, kids...he was in full throttle telling a truth, as he knew it...asking his doctor experts, to nod their approval of his 'Lysol' cure...oh my...then, tries to follow it up the next day, with a rebuttal...'he was kidding'...trash, pure trash...get outta the room, dude...

Snooki's song of the day...'I Want To Hold Your Hand' by the Beatles...how many times have we seen the clip of Melania, pulling her hand away from Donny's?...ha ha ha...must have been clammy...anyhoo...this was the Beatles first USA hit...and took the country by, well you know...when they flew over here...and performed it on the Ed Sullivan Show, the Americanos went ballistic...I don't know why, but their song 'Fool On The Hill' seems so apropos right now...I digress...

Your smut headline of the day, well mine...Jay Cutler (ex NFL QB) and Kristin Cavalari (paparazzi star) are divorcing...D-I-V-O-R-C-E...by Tammy Wynette...now THIS is news for us all...dang, I thought they would make it....

The 5G phones...on hold?...how many of you have one already?...Samsung?...not Apple yet...do they have to have special towers for these?...stuff I don't know...yet...hey, I still can't type on that little phone...so many errors it is embarrassing....my fingers are too big, I guess...use me thumbs...I dunno...

See ya maƱana...

Comments

Popular Posts