The Weekend

I need to announce that it is in fact, The Weekend!...how else would you know?...we were abruptly jarred by an earthquake, circa 6pm last eve...the epicenter was northeast...somewhere...of course, that takes our 4 elevators out of whack, and shut down...thus, the only down and up ( up and down?) is via the stairs...5th floor ain't terrible, but the Mackles 32 flights are...anyhoo, as we awakened this am, the word is out that they are back in service...ah, the elevators...

My sketch stuff, er apparatus, has arrived and the Horse completed a couple of beauts...I will complete the blog with the 2nd one...have in sight a next one...my take of Dean Martin...the pix I have is in black and white, which will make it somewhat easier to sketch by...so far, my abilities are similar to a 3rd grader...hmmm, maybe younger than that...

Number 2 Zoom mtg, came to a sudden end...as now, it taketh cash to continue on this journey...$149 for a year...is it worth it?...my vote is yes...let's see, divide the amount by 10 participators, and that would be $15 a head...seems fair, right?...let me know, people...perhaps, YOU would want to be the host, and we could give YOU the cash...Q's to ponder...

Cruise ships...there are some out there, that still have not got the OK to dock, like anywhere...we have a view to the ones that do so on our SD Bay...so odd, that the Disney Cruises, both of them, left port last week...and have since returned...???...JJ, our money guy, thinks that investing in them is the thing to do...we are a bit skeptical...as the stock prices may have bottomed out...but, are people going to get on these, after it is all said and done?...

Snooki's song of the day...'Day Dreaming' by the Queen of Soul, Aretha Franklin...great choice, my good friend...

Speaking of the Ducks...well, I was thinking of them...another honor bestowed on the Lady Hoopster of UO, Sabrina Ionescu...the James Naismith Award...she has racked up most of the awards...ie, 1st team All American...good on her...

I think it would be a wonderful weekend present, if Trump would be off the air waves...can't listen to his monotone voice go on and on and on...any more...give us a break, Donny...put on the mask, that is suggested by your team...and just give your voice a weekend off...and us, too...please...

Peops have been writing about all the classic flicks, that they have been watching...again...you know, when I do that, I realize how much I didn't see the first time...hmmm, how many times for 'Sound of Music?'...well, I know that one by heart...the hills are alive....

We have decided to use our masks whenever we go outside...a choice...it's kind of an art, to figure out how to breath right in those thangs...of course, we don't have the million dollar ones...I spose those are easier to breathe thru...

Yes, I have been listening, ah we have been...to more music than I can ever recall...some vinyl...some cable...some Sonos...Pandora stations...anything to soothe the souls...and watching concerts thru You Tube...which is mighty cool, kids...I keep telling you about this...find it...you will be entertained...I guarantee ya...

Here is number 2...for your humor of the day...ha ha...

You can see some semblance, right?...

Comments

Popular Posts