The Clean Mode

What better time than to clean your home?...exactly, so that's what we did yesterday...vacuumed...then swept the floors, ours mostly are marble...after moving all the furniture...then wet mopped...and then dried 'em...listen, kids...that is a WORKOUT!...then, went back and replaced all the furniture...just cuz we can and it was needed...how much do I value the housekeep?...so much right now...

How do the dust particles accumulate so, well so fast?...a phenomena I don't get...but they do...

One of the things, that I took for granted...living back in Oregon...in a house...that I could wash and clean my car...right outside in my driveway...little things...

Marsh hosted another Zoom Mtg yesterday...it was fun and successful...9 people aboard...from here all the way to Bend and Salem Oregon...Palm Springs, too...it was a hoot and something that all should look into, in these very trying times...I keep tellin' ya, diversions...

Hmmm, just remembered that Marsh videoed me cleaning the toilets...ah, another value of the housekeep...I think she likes ordering me about...Sgt Bilko...

Which reminds me of a flick, so very long ago...the latrine cleaning segment, in 'No Time For Sergeants'...I laughed at that, so hard in the movie house...cool memory...

The star of that show was Andy Griffith...before he became the hit on the small tube...with his own show, 'The Andy Griffith Show'...starring Don Knotts, and Lil Ronny Howard...yes, that one....who is now a big time director...

Since we have been quarantined, I have added two pounds...what?...let's see, lost 29, added two...it must be the cookies Marsh made...oatmeal, raisin, walnut gems...delightful...of course, the 3 beers at the Zoom Mtg, could be the culprit...

People (you) have been recommending the food delivery services...so, I looked into them last eve...must be a rocketing thing...as most of the food, is listed as 'out of stock'...is $9.95 a normal price of delivery?...tell me more...

Have seen some replays of Tiger Woods winning golf tourneys...gosh, he was truly amazing...exciting...one last eve, was the win at the Players...outlasting Sergio, as Garcia did the 'Tin Cup' thing...and dumped two in the water, on the island 17th green...as the crowd, obviously Tigers, went berserk...golf can be a cruel game...

Snooki just gave me his song of the day, 'All By Myself' by Daryl Hall...the other half of he and Oates...hey, my son and I...went to a Vegas concert of Hall and Oates...me visiting him, while he was in dental school...and they played NONE of their hits...booooo...I digress...hmmm, didn't Eric Carmen do that song?...I guess, like many, do the covers of songs...Celine Dion did it, too...

The weather around here is beginning to break...warmer...so need the sun...

Shows like the 'Kelly and Ryan Show', give us smiles to our faces...did I say that right?...fill a much needed void...in these harrowing times...'PTI', the sports talkee, is much appreciated, too...diversions, kids, diversions...yes, you can watch the gloom and doom...all you want...I don't...lord, the 23 sources I read in the am...depresses me so much...that's enough....I then choose to not watch the tele version...of what I just read...

Sometimes, I just stare at my iMac screen...not knowing what to write, or if I want to, should I do the gloom and doom?...things that pop into me brain...but, I know you want an alternative...and yes, I will give you one...that will give you a momentary escape...

I have never written about this...back in my teacher/coaching days...I was recruited to become an insurance agent...for State Farm...went thru step 7...I think there were 9...they still do this?...anyhoo...it would take me out of education and into that field...a HUGE money advancement...to say I was intrigued, well, I was big time...and then it came...the phone call...'we have a spot for you'...'are you ready?'...'an office over on the Oregon Coast'...let's just say, that before the call, it was more a pipe dream...ah, Injun lingo, I guess...I didn't get to step 8 and they are offering?...the rest of the story is history...Marsh would not move...and that was it...geez, I could have been the dude on the State Farm commercials on the tele....and much richer than I am now...duh...

Apparently, we had an earthquake last eve...as the 4 elevators in our condo, were down...well, not down...but, weren't elevating or lowering...they were standing still...who knew?...I felt nuttin...they are up and running now...good, as the walk down and up 5 flights of stairs...too much of a workout...ha ha...BTW, why do people say up and down, rather than down and up?...

For the end of this...it is bill paying day...geez...along with the property tax payment...a lot of scratch is going to leave the bank account today...booooo....where is me stimulus?...

Comments

Popular Posts