Sunday Morn

Morning, all...as we set sail for yet another week of whatever this is...on your telephone calendar, does your week start with Sunday or Monday?...geez, mine normally is filled with stuff that is to be done...not now, as I have Easter, and that's it...it is what it is...the new normal, for right now...this is a pix of the Sunday morn at our condo...how peaceful, right?...

This is from right field, so to speak...but, the pro sports had a virtual mtg with Trump...supposedly...somebody must have set it up for him...right?...he has no clue....I digress...with the need for diversions, the idea of how, when, and where, to start up SPORTS was to be discussed...thing is...without fans in attendance, the owners would LOSE money...you heard me right...LOSE...the $ they get from the TV, that offsets lots of the player's salaries...but, not enough...they need the paying customer...to sit, eat, drink, and buy...UNLESS, they can get some form of government subsidy...hmmm, what do YOU think of this?...

I erroneously told you that there were 2 Disney cruise ships docked in our bay...turns out, that there is but one, with two huge stacks that appear to be...well, you get it...from my distance away, it looked like two...we drove by there yesterday, and saw that it is but one...I wouldn't want to steer my reading public incorrectly, now would I...

Drat it all, but we are headed into a 4 day forecast of showers...booo...enough of this, Mother Nature...the past 3 days of the sunshine was wonderful...albeit a tad bit cold...but I will take the sun, anyway...

We saw this on the Manchester Hyatt...yesterday, as we were groovin...

Alas, in the mail yesterday, I received a JIGSAW PUZZLE!...perfect timing...bears in the snow...whatever, it is just what I needed...anyone out there, want the one that I just completed?...

Often I will sit at my desk, while writing...and notice the airplanes in their landing mode, go by the downtown...seemingly every 30 seconds to a minute...not now...it is every 5 minutes or so...a new normal, damn...

Snooki's song of the day, is also Marsh's...combatting versions...'Groovin'...Snooki's is by Paul Carrack, and Marsh's is by the Rascals...ah, the Young Rascals...Groovin on a Sunday afternoon...really couldn't get away too soon...

We took a 'legal' walk over by the bay yesterday afternoon...ah, groovin...on a Saturday afternoon...I digress...and noticed that the police were in action...in the bay...stopping the boats, and heading them back to dock...as ALL boating must cease in the bay...a new decree...surfing and swimming, too...
perhaps taking this a bit too far?...maybe not...

We are into 'Bosch'...can't recall if it is Netflix or Amazon...one of them...a cop thanger that has some cool twists and turns...guess there are 5 seasons to it, and we are in season 1, chapter 2...

Well, kids...find some way to groove this afternoon...notice the proper 'social distancing'...


Comments

Popular Posts