Perhaps, Too Far

One of the concepts that we fear around here...with some intentions appearing fair and just...is a POLICE state...as there has been an increase in the bloody yellow caution tape...thrown all over the parks...in a direct order to 'not congregate' or else...the parks, the beach, the whatever...but, perhaps they went a bit too far...closing off the area where the dogs do their duty...a smallish area a block away from our condo...what is their idea?...go on the streets?...I get the notion of self quarantining...but...they are getting off base...all the while, the street people roam wherever they want...this rambles in me brain, 'ticket those who can pay'...something is askew...

OK, I am usually a positive Horse...but, this gets me fired up...but, politicians can be a too much for me...and their orders can be intrusive...and ridiculous at times...ah, just look at whatever Donny says...he is the example for many to follow...c'mon leaders, get a grip...and do the right thing...

Enough...

As we were listening to Sirius XM channel, the 60's, Pat St. John...they lead their intro to the bloke from San Diego...with the old time TV sitcom, Topper...using the actual voices of the promo...tease...trailer...dang, whatever it is called...the show was about an eloquent dude (a banker), that had like 3 ghosts he dealt with...?...something like that...did you ever see the show?...oh my, my point is...is that Topper's front name...was Cosmo!...which made me wonder...on the 'Seinfeld' show, if that is where Larry David/Jerry Seinfeld got the name for Kramer?...Cosmo Kramer...my mind can be very weird, much like theirs, ha ha...Cosmo...

You watching Survivor?...their twist of the entire families joining ALL the contestants was a big hit...touching and figure that all this had to happen, not that long ago...but before...

A telling stat that hit the airwaves today...that LAX ( the Los Angeles Airport) is down 95%!...Ninety Five percent!...I tell ya, I can count on one hand, per hour the number of airplanes that pass by my window landing in San Diego...but 95%?...naw, not here...

I was just watching out me windows, waiting for me coffee to run (Keurig)...and saw people walking their dogs, using the street for the...well, you know...happy, Mr Policeman?...do watch where you walk...

8 pm...are you showing solidarity yet?...organize it, kids...

Guess what I ordered?...hair cutting stuff...figure that it will last a while...even tho, Donny wants to open things up by May 1...what?...trust...that is what I have to muster up...giving the razor to Marsh, to trim my hair...ah, that date, May 1...is when it is supposed to arrive...just received an update...to arrive this next week...

Snooki got his 'stimulus check' and promptly went down and bought some toilet paper...

Expect a big upsurge in the Stock Market today...don't ask me why...and for some reason, Boeing got a big uptick...hey whatever happened to those Max planes?...sitting around somewhere...

Back to Snooki...he boasted of a prediction of 75* in beautiful Salem Orygun...he is getting a bit annoying, don't you think?...his song, is 'Morning Sun' by Robin Thicke...just rubbing it in, dude...hey wasn't he (Thicke) the bloke who did that gross collaboration with Miley Cyrus a few years back on one of them award shows?...remember that?...

Took me quite a while to log onto my blog this am...and nothing else was down...hmmm...fearing the Police state...thought that they took me down...and then, voila, popped up...weird...

Today is the WNBA draft...as I have told you before... the top 2 picks may be the UO gals, Ionescu and Sabally...I'm not too much of a follower of the league, but think this...Sabally could be the elite of the draft...but, really, I know nuttin...

And this...the NFL draft is next week...doing a virtual draft, right?...the number one pundit issue is this...the better pick, Tua or Herbert?...

Did you catch the sing along with Disney thang last eve?...I did, at least the last 40 minutes of it...and it was good...fast paced and very entertaining...

For real?...the news out of La La Land, is kind of just plain awful...that Kylie just got surgery on her eyes, so she can see her baby better...a necessity, for sure...I can't make this stuff up...my smut report for the month...

Finally, Land O Lakes...the butter company...has decided to remove the 'Butter Maiden' from their
package...ah, she was an 'Indian Maiden'...in fear of being termed a racist...the 'farmer-owned' part of the label intrigued moi...which is really true...a Minnesota ag coop, owns it...I say, 'good job' guys...gals...whoever...

Thank you for reading me, and I'll see you tomorrow...

Comments

Popular Posts