No Stimulus

Ah, I could say that about a gaggle of things, now couldn't I?...No Stimulus...like, in no check...yet...the word out, was that the second round of the $ was on its way...alas, not here...I sent a Q out to the Facebook Fam of Friends...most had the same response...'NOT HERE!'...patience, my good amigos, it may take up to a couple of months...that's what I am reading...or, trying to decipher from the poopah from the government...I did receive from them, a voucher for 3 cans of Lysol, tho...signed by Donny, himself...

One of the NY newspapers have dubbed the bloke, the Bleach Bum...something like that...after his 'ingest the Lysol' commentary on solving the virus problem...er, cure...whatever...he came out yesterday, and recanted...said he was 'being sarcastic'...hey, a NEW word for Donny!...there are tremors that he will NOT be part of the daily briefings by the crack committee...a good move...if true...anything to keep his mug and mouth, off the airwaves, is a marvelous thing...

For youse who remember this commercial...I had a Dr Pepper evening...woke up at 10/2/ and 4...thrice, kids...each time I thought it was the morning...ha ha...and so it goes...geez, what was in that soda, anyhoo?...do they still make it?...or Tab...that was my staple for years...then, POOF!, it was gone...yes, and I liked Orange Nehi...hmmm, that was it, right?...with a chocolate moon pie...good lord, when I was an 8th grader...it's true...sugar sugar, then, no sugar...

How on earth did bubblegum music ever get popular?...speaking of 'Sugar Sugar', the Archies...or, 'Yummy Yummy Yummy' by the 1910 Fruitgum Property...and more...absolute trash that got played...and often...

The NFL draft went thru two more rounds last eve...it's a big deal for those kids who got the call, but for the rest of us...not so much...and I didn't watch a minute of it...how about you?...did notice that the next set of QB's were taken...but, it appeared, reluctantly...still on the board, is the Dawg QB, who I really like...obviously, I know nuttin...but I do ponder this...now that the NE Pats are Brady free, who are they going to tab as their QB?...they have not drafted one yet...what are they up to?...something sneaky?...

We had date night...I put on a clean tee shirt...she poofed up her hair...grilled some filets...taters...wokked with Wan, some veggies...had some red vino...all over some small part of the table, that is mostly taken up  by my jigsaw puzzle...topped it off with some dynamite choco chip cookies, that she made...oh yea, then watched a couple of chapters of...Bosch...

Snooki's song of the day...'Smooth' by a collaboration of Rob Thomas and the guitar master, Santana...really a great tune...lordy, Santana has been famous for a long time...hmmm, I mean, popular...still...he has a gig in Vegas...er, had...and when it opens back up, we have to take that concert in...

This is what I am hearing...that 'they' are going to relax the restrictions on the beach boys and gals on Monday morn at day break...that one can surf, paddle board, kayak, and swim...something like that...BUT, you have to stay off the beach and the boardwalk...and there is no parking in the lots...now, THAT is a true puzzle...how DO you get to the water?...helicopter in?...cuz, the bays remain closed...yea, you know, my nemesis, the boat police are patrolling the bay and bay front for illegal bench squatters...I digress...

Which tells me this...that somebody, er somebodies on the Bike Mayor Falconer's staff...are surfers...and he is gonna let them get their ya ya's out...am I saying I don't trust the politicians?...you betcha...

Well, I am there in spirit...so...check out the You Tube...and The Beach Boys in '80...DC...could be one of the last times, that they were all there as one...all alive...fun fun fun...



Comments

Popular Posts