New Design

What you think of this, as my new logo?...of course, I did the sketch all by me lonesome...thinking about coloring it...what you think?...hmmm, the more I look at it...I may have to go back to the drawing board, ah, literally....will wait for a reaction...if any...thanks for posting, or writing, to voice your thoughts...OK, I painted it...and it is much better, don't you think?...

Finished season 2 of Bosch...am getting the drift now...get the bad guys at the end of each season...duh...but, listen, the writing and acting is superior...and the journey along the way, is spell binding...?...geez, holds you...just can't imagine that I have never seen Titus before...must have had bit parts in the past...

We have caved...and are going to purchase unlimited Zoom...thus, when we host a meeting, it can last ...well, as long as we want...not the abruptly ended 40 minutes, that are free...met with 3 of the old boys from Orygun, last eve...via it...the stories were just starting to kick up, when the screen went blank...like the end of HBO's hit, 'The Sopranos'...$149...where is that stimulus check?...donations accepted...ha ha...

As per usual, we did a 'legal walk'...a daily thang...I will say, that the numbers doing so around here in SD, are very, very limited...most, just shutter and call it what it is...the Horse has been lifting hand weights...you know, to beef up the biceps...

When we cook...an added little thing...is that we ask Alexa to play music...I change my preferences all the time...hey, it adds something to the process...try it, and I think it will add to yours, too...

The Futures...fuggit about what I said yesterday...the cruise ship stock went UP this am...not sure why...but the overall market numbers were nicely UP, too...who can figure this thing out?...not moi...

Just a hunch here...but, I will bet you, the average American doesn't watch Donny and his 'press conferences'...they are debacles...on a daily basis, gets after reporters...who have the audacity to ask for proof of what he is delivering...

Can you answer this Q?...what official roles do Ivanka and her husband, Jared, have in the government?...

LiLo has released a new single...like music...prior to a a release of an album...what?...have you seen pix of her lately?...oh my....

Snooki's song of the day, is by her....naw, just kidding...it is 'I Can't Get Next To You' by the Temptations...how appropriate, dude...a Motown hit...written by Whitfield and Strong...the duo that also wrote 'I Heard It Through The Grapevine', 'War', and 'Cloud Nine'...amongst others...

Egads, there is this thing, that is coming out of the east...shining light in the condo...ah, can it be?...yes, my good friends, it is....SUNSHINE!...projected to be 70* today and 74* tomorrow...

Call me skeptical...but...with the police in our area, snuffing out the people that are straying too close to the parks...and are venturing near the beaches...then ticketing them...we passed by a whole gaggle of street people...I would say, 8 of 'em...no masks, and certainly not 'social distancing'...and no police to be found...right...you tell me...believe me, there are so few people in the streets, they are certainly easy to find...if one wants to....where is the paddy wagon?...

Lots of rumors abound...that the 'stimulus checks' are to be released starting maƱana....just a heads up, kids...

Yesterday it was Bernie Sanders endorsing Joe Biden for Prez...today it is to be Prez Obama doing the same...

See ya tomorrow....

Comments

Popular Posts