A New Week

Morning, kids...as we head on in to another week of the unknown...I keep reiterating the same motto, to all of you, 'BE SAFE!'...how are you faring?...just remember, we are all in this together...when you get down, the people right next door, are feeling mighty similar...chin up, cheer up, and ride this sumbitch out!...you all will make it...

'The Last Dance'...ah, not what you think...ESPN is running a 10 part series of the past champions of the NBA...lead by Michael Jordan...with the Chicago Bulls...kind of a documentary, but has the feel of an author pulling the strings...to his take on the team...the first 2 parts were aired last eve...hey, it's like what I did in me last blog...reminisced...my review?...'B', for Bull...ha ha...kind of enjoyed it...but, did not like how he jumps around...at times, hard to figure out what time period he is in...yes, the director of the docu, I am talking...not MJ...however, in the present, it is extremely worthy of a visit...for the next 4 Sundays, I think...

Speaking of the monster Suduko...well, I was thinking it...I ran out of paint...and, I think I was totally right...but only 1/2 done...it was a monster...much worse than a jigsaw puzzle, BJ...

I have this credit voucher, from the off track betting parlor, that closed way before this damn virus hit...and it is worth it's value until September 2020...my Q is this, do you think that the horse races at Del Mar will open up before that date, like to the public?...hmmm, maybe I should look into sending it somewhere to get the cash...I have the time...

I am wondering this out loud...will the actual stimulus check, adorned with Donny's name, make it to the public this week?...

For youse who have a tv in your bedroom....figuring, like many of you...and are stuck with the lousy sound system that your set has...seems like we have been spending more time there...me in LR, and she in BR...then, vice versa...sound familiar?...I like this type of show, and she likes that type...you KNOW what I am saying...I ordered a sound bar for it...$60...so, the hookup ought to take a full day...and, for that amount of dough, will it be better than the tv's?...the reviews say it is...hmmm, I think I will save the box...for a return...just in case...

'Peyton's Places'...hey, you sports junkies...have you seen this yet?...ESPN, again...hosted by PEYTON MANNING...find it mighty entertaining...as he travels about the football world..."I love football"...and interviews many people that have either played, or were connected to the game...gosh, I find it similar to the Jerry Seinfeld's 'Coffee With Comedians'....which I mildly like...PP is better...

Snooki's song of the day...'Dancing On The Ceiling' by Lionel Richie and the Rascal Flatts...off his Tuskegee Album...which is really really good, kids...a series of duets with Lionel...Marsh's fav from the disc, is his with Shania Twain 'Endless Love'...the video of that is exemplary...as is the track itself...my good fellow from the PNW, is suggesting that he take a break from releasing his song of the day, until May 1...when the whole country opens back up...ah?...what?...

There is a movement...that would close down all in house super market shopping...here in south SoCal...one would order, and, then, you would pick it up, curbside...what say you?...

Now, the weather...still cloudy for a few more days...then, the sun returns...YEA!...and we begin the climb back up to 78* at the end of this week...hip hip hooray!...

Has anyone out there, actually made cake donuts?...from scratch?...I'm itching to try it...then coat them, with cinnamon and sugar...sound good?...you betcha...


Comments

Popular Posts