The Clear Path

The SIX PACK voted...and there is a stronger case made, to the Demo nomination, for...Joe Biden...he won 4, the 5th is a virtual tie, and Sanders won North Dakota...the bulk of the delegates go to Biden...'let's close this down' was said often...the inference is to mobilize the Democrats...UNITE and get ready for the general election in November...to take on Donny...more and more peops, have endorsed Biden...and to be very certain...this is THE CLEAR PATH!...

BREAKING...much like in '16, Bernie Sanders is NOT giving up...I think this is a big mistake for the party...selfish, is what smacks me right in the face....disappointed in the guy, for sure...he WILL debate on Saturday...with his emphasis on degrading Biden...listen, Bernie, leave that for Donny....

I did notice that some of my sources also ran, right along side the Demos...the results of the Repubs...er, Trump's primary percentages...did you know that there was a bloke running against him?...yea, me neither...maybe Tulsi should have tried that party...

The stocks...fantastic rebound day...ah, but don't look too far ahead...as the Futures were plummeting again...boo...who knows...it's a roller coaster ride...

Pilot Pete...oh my...did you catch the final episode?...hopefully, the last...but...something tells me that this drama is going to go on...and on...and on....he picks Hannah...then that falls apart...he then goes after the virg, er Madi...now, they are in lurve...listen, kids...there are times that people just don't match up...the families collide in a bad way...this is one of those times...run, don't walk...in case you are unaware, this is the Bachelor...and, in all probability, gonna still be one...ha ha...

Saw 3 NBA games last eve...PDX in a rout over the Suns (needed!)...the Clip Joint ripping San Francisco in an embarrassment...and of all things, the Brooklyn Nets (?) upset the LaLa Lakers in LA!...wooah, do NOT bet on the pro sports...

The coronavirus...so many options to handle the spread...shutter...not sure if there is a simple way to deal with it...but, the concept of hibernation appears to be one that many are opting for...

Cable news...so, I did call COX...gave them my dilemma...and threat to disconnect to go elsewhere...did my math...figuring the cost of changing...still...like the number of channels we have...they gave me quite a monthly discount...satisfied moi...and we are still proud COX peops...

The Big Dance...the 68 of the best college hoopster teams...well...those who 'qualify'...sounds like a caucus...I digress...fuggit about the pool that you will probably enter...pick colors, or mascots, or teams ending in a vowel...but, if you think you are an expert...you are not...this is a lottery...plain and simple...I am not entering...but, if you want my best guess...tread lightly here...Virginia, SDSU (my heart), Mich St, and Florida St....but, Lordy, don't bet on my pix...

In the ladies version...I am pulling for the Ducks...that's it...don't care about the rest...

I have the feeling that some, if not all, the tourney games may be played without fans...stay tuned to this...it will all be by tele...

NYC, is debating...canceling the Saint Paddy's Day Parade...just a hint of what is coming...

The numbers, according to the NY Post...coronavirus...121, 098 cases...4, 366 deaths...worldwide...

Let's see if I can get somewhere else in me brain...how do you figure the Patriots and their long time QB, Tom Terrific?...like he is long gone from there...gawd, that has to be awkward...he has been their leader, and I am saying at least as much as their HC Bellychick....true dat...

A Q for all of you out there, that get the plastic surgery...what happens when your body can no longer support all the alterations?...does it fall?...geez, I should be Instagram that to the KFam...I'm sure they would tell me the truth...

'You can't handle the truth'...from what flick?...

Comments

Popular Posts