Sounds of the City

Morning, all...here is the greeting I got out my deck, this am...since has been replaced by fog and clouds, I think...but, it sure was pretty while it lasted...which goes along to living in the city...as we awaken to the sounds that it makes...cars, trains, people in the streets talking, the trolly stopping and going, the airplanes, as the airport is 5 minutes away from downtown...San Diego, kids, in case you are a newbie to me blog...however, lately?...not so much...as we are all part of the shut down, of so many things...a necessity?...yes...as we wait this thing out...

To be abnormal...are the rumors that come out...all you have to do is turn on the tele and you can get whatever that is offered...what to believe?...had one come my way, that an antidote is being tested...other, that the social distancing is working... a MIT guy, says that the virus can be airborne for 27 ft...how do you prove that?...and on and on...thing is, until there is a vaccine for this, we are in limbo....keep the faith, and hope and pray that a cure can be found...in the meantime, stay away from...well, everything...

OK, time for some diversion...here we go...

Marsh held a Zoom Virtual Mtg yesterday...it was fun...40 minutes of talking, watching, and listening to her friends via the smart phone, computer, iPad, and laptop...I think that were (was?) the vehicles used...anyhoo, they can see each other's faces and hear their voices...it sure made them all happy...as they imbibed in their chosen drinks and just chilled...hmmm, more than that...they had a blast!...I played Sinatra in the background, as to set the mood for the 'broads'...his terminology, certainly, not mine...I would say, 'the ladies'...

American Idol...before this shit hit, the show had their top 40, whittled down to the top 20...after performing in Oahu...they are just now showing us, who got in...part one was Sunday (past), and part two is next Sunday...is it just me, or were these contestants not doing so hot?...even, the ones that got in?...did watch the Voice last eve...better than the last time, I saw this...the judges are seemingly more involved...I dunno...

I have finished me jigsaw puzzle...dang...a sense of accomplishment...then...the need for more...another one...here is the completed version...I have others ordered...but, do not know when they will arrive...geez...and, yes, I did order the sketching supplies...it will happen...

It was so nice and warm around here yesterday, that I sat out on the deck...in the sun...put in me Bose earplugs, and grooved...then, a bit later, we took a controlled walk over to the bay...people are doing this...keeping their distance...here is a sign that shows...well, you know what it shows...

Snooki's song of the day?...'Being With You' by Smokey Robinson...in case you didn't know...Smokey and Berry Gordy were instrumental in the founding of Motown...'Hitsville' which is a must see docu...

The NFL draft is being bantered about so much on the sports areas...there isn't much else to talk about...the thing that gets me, is that the 'experts' down grade UO's Herbert...I am the one that thinks otherwise...QB's...he is either ranked 3rd, 4th, or not even...give me a break...and, gulp, he may be picked by the Chargers...normally, I would be ecstatic...but, since they moved, I am not...

The My Pillow bloke...is making masks...regardless of party affiliation...this is a great thing...for you who are finding fault, get off this...

I am slow to getting into this show...'Shark Tank'...it is so much fun, to watch the would be entrepreneurs and their 'new' products...I absolutely dig it...another Mark Burnett show...

For you dudes...I guess, dudes...a show I really like...'Fast N Loud'...about taking old cars and trucks and resurrecting them....based in Dallas, Texas...at the Gas Monkey...man, I'd sure love to own a '57 candy apple red, Chevy...all souped up...


My DREAM car...

Comments

Popular Posts