Just More...

Do you think that the heat will bring change to the pandemic?...some are suggesting that the warming of the planet will help the control of the virus...with no vaccines in sight...it appears to be the only solution...and the shuttering of most everything...as I have been reporting for the past week or so...

More and more states, the latest is Oregon, that are closing all bars and restaurants for the next 4 weeks...take out only...you can see the ripple effects by going down to the super market and trying to find 'home' supplies...hey, the numbers of what is and is not closing, well, it is the 'is' that dominates...my son's dental office is closed, with the exception of emergency cases...Florida just closed all their campgrounds for the next 2 months...the list continues to grow...all this on the infamous St Patty's Day...

Let's go elsewhere...the doom and gloom is everywhere...you all need a respite for your brain...so, how about heading over to Pro Football...where the players and owners are trying to better their teams...that sounded awkward...let's say that there is loads of interest in the quarterbacks...where Tom Terrific (Tom Brady) announced that he is NOT going back to New England...shocker to the Pat fans...and that Marcus Mariota is heading to Vegas to play for the Raiders...where is TT going?...so much speculation...I dunno...

Last eve there was the news that the Futures were promising a 800 point jump at the bell...this am, it looked more like 125...after yesterday's biggest drop in, well, too many years...seems to me, that the market should shut down for a month, too...

This was supposed to be like 4 states voting today...which seems odd...Ohio called theirs off...so, down to 3?...stay tuned...

Gosh, I watched a lot of old stuff yesterday...American Pickers...Fast N Loud...a taped Idol...started reading a couple of books, that I couldn't get into...I am so tired of watching the gloom and doom...yea, I saw some Friends...Mash...how bout you?....

I know that many of you are home...as my numbers yesterday were at 208...thx for reading, and I wish I had better news for ya...

Well, hang in there, kids...this is what it should have been...


Good Lordy, I just remembered this...while at the super market the other day...the bloke in front of us...in his cart...had his essentials...I tried to NOT gander...but, it was a lengthy line, and I couldn't help it...but, in the bottom of the basket...and also, beneath, where you store the big big items, he had 2 cases of beer...we looked at one another, and he retorted, "this will take the pain away"...

He continued on..."you must stock up"...

Comments

Popular Posts