Jumping The Reality

I must have been Carnac the Magnificent...as I proclaimed the $2 Trillion Buck Stimulus Package as a go, yesterday...in me blog...ah ha, not so fast, Horse...both sides agreed to it, and then they (the Senate) VOTED on it YESTERDAY...I was a bit in the future...the tally was 96-0 in favor, hmmm...there are 100 Senators, right?...oh well, I don't want to know the rest...YES, it now has indeed passed...and help is on the way...

The other big ticket item for the 23 sources this am, is the announcement of the numbers of the unemployed...duh...as most businesses have shuttered...regardless, it is what the reporting is all about...give us all the gloom and doom....and Lordy, it is out there for your observation...until, there is a change in the virus, we are in it...

That's the news...those two things...well, and the devastation of the virus...you can see for yourself...I will go elsewhere...

Here at the condo, the powers to be tried a new concept to airing the monthly board meeting...listen kids, in a 35 floor building, there are issues upon issues...a 'virtual meeting'...which we all could watch via our 'smart phones'...we tuned in...and I give it an A...I think the meetings should all be like this...congrats and I am thankful for our board and the management...very tough job...

Creativity is how one addresses the encapsulation...I watched 4 sporting events of the past...3 having to do with the hoops Big Dance, back in '13 and '14...I believe that is right...upsets...Lehigh beating Duke...a 15 seed knocking off a 2 seed...Lehigh had this tremendous guard, who rocked the Blue Devils, CJ McCollum...now a Portland Blazer...I had no idea...I don't even remember the game...Duke was loaded, with 3 Plumlee Bros, a Rivers, a Curry, and a Cook...thing is, they couldn't shoot...

The other 2 hoop games...were Davidson...featuring another Curry, Steph...as they knocked off Gonzaga and Georgetown...gosh, it was really fun to watch...of course now, Steph is a bonafide star in the NBA...

The last game, was a football one...UO vs Mich St...in Eugene...'14...as Marcus Mariota led the Ducks to a huge 2nd half win...I really enjoyed this...the Oregon fans were and are, nutso...including moi...

A fun surprise came in the mail...well, whatever that is...a jigsaw puzzle!...1,000 pieces...and now, I am set for a week...more of the creativity thing...and time consumption...you ALL know what I mean...

AND...I am going to charge up my book reader...and find a novel to get lost in...any idears out there for me?...

TP...as in toilet paper...we are set for now...but, the future?...every time we have ventured out to a super, the shelves are completely bare...there are signs that say, 'you are limited to two'...ah, 2 of what?...anyhoo...just in case...the time will be soon...we will need more...so, I went online and ordered some TP...it will take a month to get here...oh my...can I borrow your bidet?...

The Futures...were pleasantly up...and the early look at the market is solidly in the plus side of things...

In the midst of the evening, as we were watching whatever...the skies unloaded!...rain!...as we scurried outside and put the covers on our furniture...please please please, Mother Nature...we want HEAT!...

Got nothing from Snooki thus far, on his song of the day...so, I will give you one...'Baby, I'm Yours' by Barbara Lewis...terrific tune from the 60's, I think...'65...find it and spin it...

Bonafide...I recall this wording in a great flick, 'O Brother, Where Art Thou?'....Everett was humbled as his wife was shacking with a bonafide.... 

I'll see YOU on the web net...

Comments

Popular Posts