Hibernation

And that is HIBER-NATION!...just what the country is doing...how you handling it?...as of now, it is the only safety we have...gosh, the news from my 23 sources is all the same...the numbers infected are off the charts...I do not need to repeat it...you will see it everywhere you turn, in the papers, the tele, the web net...lordy...

So, I turned on Live PD on the tele last eve...there are some incredibly difficult jobs in this world...one such is the life of a policeman or policewoman...what they have to face, on a daily basis, is beyond belief...wait, no, it is totally believable...imagine the current state, of what they must deal with...I applaud them...and am extremely thankful for what they do...

As the sun is rising from the east, it is welcome relief from the nasty cold and rain we have had the past...hmmm, I don't know how long it's been...but, it is a welcome sight...a sign of promise, perhaps?...normally, I would pull the shades down...nope, not today...let the sunshine in!...ha ha, it is still 50* this am...not for long, tho...

The walking of the dog, is such a necessary part of the hibernation...getting out and letting the legs work...as well, as the dog doing it's duty...dootie?...something like that...I see so many people doing so now, much greater than before all this started...

I saw on Facebook or Instagram, one of the 'stars' proclaim that they got a 1,000 piece jigsaw puzzle...and wanted clues as to how to handle it...you got time, dude...but, the answer is to start with the borders...then work the colors...

It is the weekend...right...you didn't know that either, did you?...

The $2 Trillion Buck Stimulus Package, made it...Trump signed it and the ball is rolling...the timing of the first check?....some say it is in May...Canada passed their own package...$2 grand a month, for 4 months, per individual...if, you were laid off...there must be more to the story...

Marsh shakes her head at me, as I could watch Friends and Seinfeld over and over and over...and over...and still like them...bring back Cheers, Mash, and Leave It To Beaver...and I would watch them, too...whatever happened to the Beverly Hillbillies?...I Love Lucy, and Perry Mason?...I digress...

Another hint...that I have told you about before...but, hit on the You Tube app...and search all the sources they have...so many concerts and like almost, anything there to watch...keep searching...it is a good thing...

Some golf courses are still open...for members only...ours is not...but, they are still charging the monthly fee...hmmm...and when it is all said and done...this is what they will do...give us extreme credit at their restaurant...?...what?...

Our view from our condo...we can see, perhaps, the busiest intersection in San Diego...5th and Market...and there are so few people crossing there...no reason to...as all the restaurants and bars are shuttered...so odd...

I hope my writings serve as a relief to you in these terrifying times...my goal is just that...help you take your mind off what is around us...I am trying, kids...

No song from the Snooki, yet...so, I will leave you with this one...'Lucille' by Little Richard...that ought to get you a rockin' this Saturday morn...


Comments

Barb said…
Yes to jigsaw puzzles & YouTube! We watched Fleetwood Mac concert last night while doing the jigsaw puzzle. We're logging hours, wins & losses with: cribbage, Quirkle, and Azul - I think I'm in the lead ;) ;)

Popular Posts