Diversion (2)

As we pass the time, during this most chaotic of all times...at least in our generation...the tele gives us the most dramatic of news...pounding fear upon fear into our brains...and psyche...loading up on such paranoia, that we look at one another, and almost start to cry...in utter frustration...there, I got it out...and now, to give you as much diversion as I possibly can...hang in there, kids...

Sunday Morning, the most positive of all TV shows...CBS...did a segment on jigsaw puzzles...it was cool to watch and realize that...so many of us are right into that mode...if you haven't ordered a couple, do so...you won't find them in any store...I recommend the 1,000 piece...it's tough enough, without making you quit, on the larger ones...I'm 75% finished on mine, and it's been a bit...

Master Suduko...comes in the Sunday Trib...is just a monster...that can take you most of the day...however, I have only beat it once...EVER!...it is that hard...but, the challenge is there...and I have taken it each and every Sunday...there must be a pattern that I am missing, or haven't found...yet...

Please Please Please, roam thru your TV movies...no better hour and half, or longer...diversion out there...gets you into a place that your mind can wander, and wonder about...hmmm, should that be wonder, and wander about?...anyhoo, Snooki recommended 'Hitsville', a docu about Motown...find it on Showtime...we watched it and it was SUPERB!...gosh, recall Holland, Dozier, and Holland?...you will, and will love the history of it all...that's all I'm saying...find it and watch it...BTW, Crosses, if you do...I guarantee you will have a different feeling about Smokey...

Not too sure about this...however, my supply of Jim Beam has been dwindling much too quickly this quarantine period...I can't blame the house keep any more...Sammi?...the dawg?...another diversion, that many say that it is not recommended...ah, well...I dunno...

We tried to 'Zoom' yesterday...you know what that is?...virtual meetings...we could get each other...but, ah, we don't need to zoom to do that...check it out, too...many people are using the app...I'm guessing it is not too secure...but, well, just be careful...

The song of the day, is from Snooki again...he finally got his selection in, before I publish...'The Walk' by Mayer Hawthorne...?...yea, me too...never heard of it...I'm not a hipster like he....cool sound, that reminds me a lot of Hall and Oates...is this connected to the film of the same name?...Q?...

I am gonna take you back...found this on You Tube...from the early 60's and this group has re-emerged...the Duprees...man, they were so good...'You Belong To Me'...their best and such a rep of the era...Tommy Petillo...last lead singer...he is dynamite...'Have You Heard'...who knows who is real?...probably none of them, but they sure can sing...whoever they are...

With the replays of the different games of yesteryear...happened on the Bulls/Knicks...back when the Knicks were good...my point?...that there was no one better than MJ...Michael Jordan...don't tell me that the guys nowadays are as good as him...nope, no way...!!!

This is the end of the month...thus, it is bill paying time...doesn't seem right, now does it?...who isn't hurting during this period?...there should be a standstill...many places there is...

How about this...let's try to start to draw...sketching...I've always wanted to...Marsh is good at it...pick out something that you'd like...and then publish...

On the same line...Facebook has started this thang...where you publish a pix you took while visiting...some place you would like to be...right now...I guess, a wish list...kind of cool...my background today is in Santa Barbara...where we wish we could be now...with the kids...

I took this pix last eve...can't remember that many units being occupied in the condo next to us...ever!...caught my eye...

Forgot this...just added...the Futures were UP this am, why, for heavens sake, why?...I will never understand the stocks...

OK, kids...I hope you liked our journey this am...we'll be seeing you tomorrow...

Comments

Popular Posts