$2 Trillion!

The stimulus bill has passed!...$2 trillion bucks...the massive aid for the common man and woman, is a hit...but, in reality, what does it mean for you?...totally depends on your tax income for 2019...make less than $99, 000 for the year, and YOU get a check...for a couple, double that...thing is, as government works, the actual payday won't be until the end of May...that's the scoop I have thus far...the immediate affect?...the stock market had a remarkable rebound...over 2,000 points...in the DOW...what is not clear, is what else gets cash...big business?...small business?...I have not read about that...but YOU know that there are add ons in the measure...

How are your cooking skills?...surely, they are being tested...this being creative from what we have in our freezer, does put the ingenuity to work...marinated some sirloins for at least 4 hours...then pan fried 'em...tasty, but NOT filets...however, the price was right...and the Horse cooked a pound cake...not the most beautiful looker, I must add...but the flavor was scrumpdelishus...ha ha, not a word, but you get the idear...

And...I have made a commitment...to NOT shaving me goatee...until the end of this whole thang...every week another candid snapshot will be posted...hmmm, the hairs of an Injun do not grow much...wonder if one can tell, the diff?....

Snooki's song for the day, by the infamous Village People, 'YMCA'...one of the all time dance songs anywhere...anytime...by anyone...

As we are waiting for our shipment of jigsaw puzzles...Marsh brought out the poker chips...and yes, kids we played Poker...thought I was going to teach her the game, and what?...she already knew it...she does cheat...it's a fact...this stare down we have, like you are doing too, is kind of fun...I reckon...

The book I have been reading, that I have been reporting on the inadequacies of Donny...well, here it is...A Very Stable Genius...


Let's see...almost out of eggs...the pound cake took 3...no bread...certainly no bologna...my shampoo is on the squeeze mode...

The ridiculous best college hooper for the forever...by ESPN...one of the matches pitted Wilt the Stilt and Sabrina, the UO Duck...how the heck can you compare the 2?...well, he was far ahead, as I last looked...yea, I have no interest...

Pictured here, outside my deck...is the top of the SD Convention Center...and the lights on it are RED...why?...HEY!...I got a memo FROM the SD Convention Center...wow!...they said that they lit the top green for St Paddy's Day, and decided to light it RED to SPREAD LOVE for San Diego...

Mindless drivel...that's all I got...ha ha...this day, 3/25/20...

Comments

Popular Posts