Naming A Running Mate

Forever, and I do mean FOREVER...candy peops do NOT name whom they would choose for their running mate...if they were chosen, er, voted in, as the Prez nominee for their party...they wait until they get the nod...why not?...seems to me, that one would name as many as they could, for their cabinet, too...to show the package deal that they have in place...there must be a reason for not doing this...like everything that is done, is calculated by those in the know...those people that do this political thing for a living...

The maverick in the mix, this time around...is the Demo Mike Bloomberg...who is throwing millions of bucks at us, via the television...and is yet to be included in the debate sessions...Bernie doesn't want him in...well, anyhoo, Bloomberg has suggested...I will repeat this...suggested...that he may choose Hillary Clinton as his running mate....wooah...wait a minute, buster...I thought we were through with her?, or should that be!?...hmmm, that does show where his mind is...which does make it easier to vote for him...or, to not vote for him...interesting...I wonder what the 'polls' will show?...

The NBA is in the midst of their all star weekend...in Chi-town...cool...but, it doesn't interest me much...I used to lurve the slam dunk comp...but, the judging has always been suspect...ha ha, who really cares?...today, is the game...the rules have changed so much, I can't even tell you what they are...I'm not sure when the time of it is...or what channel is carrying it...Jimmy Crack Corn...

The PGA...in LaLa Land...has quite a lot of possibles for the crown...there is a tie at the top after the 3rd round...Kooch, Rory, and the Aussie Adam Scott...with a whole bevy of dudes, just a few strokes back...one that is not, is Tiger...who had a turrible 5 over for his 18 holes...the Horse is picking Rory...do NOT bet this...

Seems like whenever I say something nice about the guys Bevos, they fall flat on their face...yup, happened again...as they got hammered by Colorado, even in Corvallis...the interesting thang, about this game...was that the two head coaches were miked up...and that's how they called the game...listen, there is actually coaching going on in college...mike up an NBA dude, er coach, and you'd get 'ah....'...'get the ball to....'...and a whole lot of staring...

American Idol starts up again tonight...the one singing show I still follow...however, I don't think I could tell you the winner of the broadcast since Carrie won it...and the 'all star' Survivor has begun, too...how does Boston Rob not get eliminated early?...what are these 'stars' thinking?...all these guys and gals have won it....like it has been running for 20 years...wowser...

If you are a chocolate addict...well, that sounds mighty bad...but, you KNOW what I mean...this is the time to get some mighty fine choco, for a reduced rate, right?...the days after Valentines...

The Horse had a bad night...some food I had did NOT set well in me system...and you KNOW what that means...

Living in the Gaslamp Quarter for like 12 or 13 years...I dunno ...I can tell you this for sure....very little good happens after 2 pm...we see so many cop lights...at that time...well, I sure did last eve...you KNOW I was up...see the above segment...

SDSU going for number 26...as the travel to the state of Boise...stay undefeated?...hopes...

For those who care about this minutia...we completely cleaned out the coffee maker...and the product is just fine...now...gosh, I wish there were an easier way...maybe Starbucks can open up beneath us in a very vacant building...of course, that would bring people there at all hours...I better rethink that...

And from the 'I can't make this stuff up files'...Trump, YOUR PRESIDENT, has Tweeted this...'if you are gonna strike at the King, you must KILL him'...I can not tell a lie...but, who is he referring to?...

Hope Hicks has returned to the White House...and I am gonna start a rumor...Donny will leapfrog Pence with her as his VP running mate...and there you go, start with a running mate item and ending with one...

Comments

Popular Posts