Frenzy

Have you been following the Stocks?...expect yet another day in depth, and destruction...the Futures are rock bottom and so will the real market...I guess you have to find the ones that you will actually use as you stay home...and be free from the coronavirus...find those stocks...hmmm....

Are you going to purchase a mask?...the reports out yesterday, is that most of them do no good...that the real gooduns are in the hands of the hospital folks...there is that word again, 'folks'...who uses that anymore?...

The civil war in hoops...OSU at UO...the Beavs have won the last 3...that streak is over...as the Ducks pummeled the Beavs in the 2nd half...don't get me wrong on this, but the Beavs are severely mismanaged....their team is every bit as good as the Ducks...at least talent wise....they don't press, they don't change up D's...they don't do a lot...

PDX in another miserably played game in Indy...the lack of defense is legendary...I know, a broken record...but, c'mon, am I the only one seeing this?...

The NBA fined a team for 'resting' a player, 25 grand...but, wait, kids...LeBron rested last eve in their game versus the Warriors...and NO FINE for the LaLa Lakers...they said something like 'groin pull'...shoot, that could go for any one...I think that was what Cher had in her canceling of her show that we were going to...I digress...

The coffee caper is over...we dug out our Keurig and going with it...we pay more for the coffee, but the machine is just fine...case closed...

Suddenly, the now available Andrew Lang, is a hot commodity...as a VP candy man...he is well spoken, smart and would add lots to a ticket...I think the same of Kamala Harris...probably even more so...

This be quick, my good friends...as I have to git on out to the links...another chance for a hole in one, number 3...yes, kids, I have scored 2 others...geez, talk about luck...but, I was aiming at the flag...


Comments

Popular Posts