The Rest of the Story

Who to believe?...that is the first question...as we, the USA, meander about the airwaves...trying to sift through the abundance of clues that permeate the scene...assassination and the aftermath...the reasoning?...justified?...based on true evidence?...or...another sinister plot by the leader, in his awkward way of showing force...his...?...what we were told, the common man and woman...is that there was evidence that the Iranian General was targeting 4 embassies...to blow them up, I surmise...yet, this am, the Secretary of Defense...ah, ours...was being questioned on Face The Nation...and a different story came about...Mark Esper...his words, "didn't see specific evidence showing threat to 4 US Embassies..."...let's go back...Trump and his closest cronies, er, his cabinet...said otherwise...it was part of the reasoning for the killing...so, who are we to believe?...right...it scare you?...yea, me too...

Questions number 2 and 3...probably another example as why Trump won't let anyone in his cabinet testify in the impending Impeachment Trial...whenever it comes about...you tell me, is this obstruction of justice?...or, is it the protection of executive privilege?...

Yes, so we wait...for the rest of the story...might I say, the rest of the stories...cuz they change daily...

I brought up the extreme taxation of the Brits...but, they do get universal health, right?...as well as paying for their pride and joy...the Queen and her family...hey, we have lots of payment, too...well, some of us pay...another story for another time....but, we are seeing our tax bucks go for Trump and his entourage to play golf...at least one out of 5 days...I kid you not...and we have no universal health...and no Queen...some story that one is...

How about those NFL games yesterday!...must talk about the mighty Titans, to start with...humongous upset over the highly favored Ravens...the power games prevailed and even though, my Mariota was on the bench, I still supported them...terrific win...and the 49ers...took care of all the doubters and the Vikings...like the first game I mentioned, the line play was the difference...yup, I loved both of them...

Today's games have the Texans at the Chiefs, and the Seahawks at the Packers (in the snow?)...with my Carnac wisdom full throttle, I see KC and GB as the win dogs of the day...but, per usual, do NOT bet on my pix...only a foo would...I don't even...I ain't no foo...

What is being published out of Iran...with the counter demonstrations and all...the uncovering of the stories of the people aboard the downed plane...such a horrific end to their young lives...tragic...and the Iranian people rising up in mass to show their feelings...that is, if what we are getting is the truth...and believe me kids, I don't know what to believe...do you?...

Seems like I am going round and round this am...going here...going there...my mind keeps doing that...

Hoops...the elite is not that anymore...there are too many teams that, on a given day, can beat anyone else...College guys...for clarity....but, one thing is certain...the SDSU Aztecs keep rolling on, undefeated!...17-0...whupped Boise St last eve, 83-65...

NBA...two that popped out...the LaLa Lakers mauled the Thunder in OKC....without LeBron and Davis!...oh my...and the Blazers lost in PDX (again), this time to the much better Bucks...still...there was a time that coming to Portland was a big advantage for the PNW squad...not any more...

We were listening to the 50's or 60's XM yesterday on the way home from the store...on the radio was this bloke, Engelbert Humperdinck...his real name?...Arnold Dorsey...ah what?...who was struggling about in England in the 60's...his manager suggested the new name, borrowed from the 19th century composer of Hansel and Gretel...there you go...'Release Me'...

Finally, from my 'I can't make this stuff up' category...'star' Gwyneth Paltrow...says she came up with a candle that smells like....ah, 'her female genitalia'...it sold out in hours...

Nice Horse, what IS that aroma?...

Comments

Popular Posts