Resolutions

Resolutions...man oh man...how many can you think that YOU could do?...or, is this just a mirage to what is real?...sure seems like we try and then don't succeed...so, a resolution might be to resolute a resolution...ah, what?...I just flunked English all over...

Morning, ya'll!...missed you yesterday, as I had an early tee time...I know, where are my priorities?...been like 3 weeks since I last played...so, you can guess how I started...but, outside of countless missed putts, it was pretty dang good...ah, terrific weather, too...enough of me, what YOU been up to?...

Maybe more like, what is happening in DC?...probably withstood the onslaught of the Hollywood folks, who lambasted the bloke in office...hmmm, wonder if he is watching the telecast of the burial of the general in Iran?...the people there appear to be delirious...in their passion and dislike...ah, hatred, for Trump...and us...their procession went bizarre, and became a stampede...upwards from 40 were killed...as the leaders of both countries fire warnings back and forth...I keep thinking this...killing a general, will not solve any problem...they will just add another, to continue their path...do we have anyone in the White House that can figure that out?...scare you?...right, me too...

You take down all your Xmas decorations?...we did so last week...I think we had them out for 6 weeks...maybe 5...gosh, I just absolutely love the feeling and the atmosphere...when they are up...

There was still a bowl game on yesterday...what the heck?...should be after the 1st, they should be done...finished...kaput...completed...No Mas!...enough already....hey, Snooki, you or Laurie winning?...

The Bachelor...started it's new telecast last eve...Marsh hates it...not me...what on earth was the last one, Hannah B, doing on there?...enough of that...I know there is a tie in, but c'mon...move on...her and the show...

Listening to the new Blake Shelton album...kind of like a 'best of' of the past couple of years...hey, it is really fine...trust the Horse...'God's Country'...

My blog title of the day...RESOLUTIONS...you made any or some?...we have...more common sense eating...so far?...we have been following it to a...well, we are...and it already is paying dividends...

The impending Impeachment Trial...in the Senate...Bolton is suggesting that he will testify, if called...'ah wait just a minute buster...', Trump says...he will not allow that to happen...hmmm, just makes you wonder what he has to hide...man, I have been saying this for 2 years now, or what?...maybe, just maybe, this Trial may not be a slam dunk...

America's team...the Dallas Cowboys...finally axed the HC...and hired the former Packer dude...seems like all the owners of the NFL, fire their guy...and hire a bloke that was fired by another team...weird...seems to me, to add some new blood to the coaching ranks would be a better idea...but, what do I know...

Any of you out there in the Horse World have or have used an air fryer?...does it really work?...worth the dough?...we are contemplating a purchase...

OK, I will be hit and miss for a while...as we embark on a Cosmo trip...let's hope...well, let's just hope...


Comments

Popular Posts