Nightfall

This is worthy of a headline...dropping a new album by one of the best singing groups of our era...Little Big Town...you like harmonies?...then, this will be 'your cup of tea'...ah, what does that mean anyway?...I digress...with all the politic stuff taking over the mind, somehow I failed to see this on the horizon...I am listening to it as I am writing this am...the title is Nightfall...gosh, it is fun...each and every track are different and extremely interesting...dig it...and sure, I have already ordered the vinyl...listen, more and more albums are made on vinyl....again...

How much do we like these cats?...traveled to hear them at the original Ryman Theater a couple of years ago...Nashville, Tennessee...I can't recommend them enough for ya'll...

BREAKING...recall when Trump said there were NO injuries or deaths when Iran launched retaliatory missiles after Trump had their general killed?...yea, another lie...the number is either 11 or 12...and, to what extent?...no word yet...

How bout them Lady Ducks!...Snooki was supposed to travel down to Eugene to see this one game...versus the #3 Stanford, what are they now, Cardinal?...they were the Indians...anyhoo, it was a big win for UO...as their star went off for 37...Sabrina Ionescu...hear me, they have a complete team...decent bench...excellent coaching staff...way cool...I saw it on NATIONAL TV, ESPN had it on...now, that is progression!...

The Aztec men are now 18-0 and the ONLY D-1 team in the Nation, undefeated!...I've told you this before, it is so hard to go without a loss...even your JV team will beat you occasionally....the teams ranked ahead of them, took losses this week...how much will they climb?...the east coast pundits will only go so far with a Mountain West team...maybe number 5?...

The saga of the Impeachment Trial...the voices of the Republican Senators are heard loud and clear...they will not vote for removing the bloke from office...would hurt themselves in their re-election process...plane and simple...I understand that...so much for impartiality...I got a message to 'broaden my horizons' on this...thank you for your comment...we all have our thoughts...I respect yours...don't agree with it, but that is OK...

Listen, I am not a party to a 'bullying pulpit'...especially, when the leader is uninformed on way too many issues...regardless of the outcome of the Impeachment, the next step will be so telling...as to where this country wants to go...the VOTE...get out and do so, kids...

Speaking of SDSU...well, I was a bit ago, about their hoops...but, the highly successful football team got a sudden surprise...as the HC Rocky Long, abruptly quit...and the job was given to his assistant, and former HC here, Brady Hoke...hmmm, who bolted from SDSU to Michigan...which didn't fare well...then he took a number of assistantships...inc, at UO...well, let's see what he brings, ah, back...

The NFL has their final 4 this week...Titans at KC Chiefs...and the Pack at the 49ers...the surprise?...the line of the Titan game is only 7 1/2...what?...well, I got KC and SF to win 'em...but, am pulling for the underdogs in both of the games...

Gosh, it is raining this am...had to put out the chair covers...got me hairs wet in the process...boo...what is with this weather?...we have had more rain this season...than I can recall...

Seems like I am the bearer of bad news about businesses closing...but, let's get real...more and more are doing so...so, yea, I don't get the news of such strong jobs and people working and all...this time it is BOSE...lawdy, this just after my son and I got the ear buds...does that mean parts will be hard to come by?...I will restate, that the ear buds are simply awesome...Cris says the same...

Now, the cheating scandal in MLB...sign stealing...so much was made up of this during the past 2 seasons...allegedly...when the teams played the Astros in Houston...and, they went on to win the World Series...found to be true...electronically...more alleged items...that the players were wearing wires...to signal the pitches to them...oh my...thus far, the management went down....but, if the players were wired, more shall follow...right?...it's a game of cheating...

NBA...it's a loooong season kids...probably the hardest part of it for the combatants...is to commingle and not get into verbal jousts with fellow players...one such dude, who can't do that...is Kyrie Irving...now with the Brooklyn Nets...who calls out fellow buds, alienates them and then himself...and makes his presence a deterrent to a happy camp...he is at it again...everywhere he goes....

Finally...my days of listening to a power point presentation on ANYTHING are over...done...finished...kaput...closure is the ultimate...brings me back to my collegiate days, when I despised the bloke trying to inform me about something that he was READING on the screen...duh...give me a break...happened here at the zoo...whiskey (ah, whisky) was the topic...and NO!...I never got to the tasting part of it all...

Oh yea, and BTW...the Scots spelled whisky with no 'e'...the Irish spelled it whiskey, with an 'e'...when the Irish invaded the USA, er migrated into the Indigenous People's land...they brought their spelling with them...just thought you would want clarity...

Comments

Popular Posts