Huntington Beach

Cosmo is off and running...the first stop is  Huntington Beach...fantastic place!...right on the sand...on the 1...and, what makes this site so cool...is that there is a marvelous mall across the highway...had a wonderful hh upon arrival...(happy hour)...

We will venture off to the ocean soon...the weather is splendid...and I have taken many pix...which I will share via Facebook...this is definitely a destination spot...again...

Listened to Trump warble on this am...yea, I am in limbo to all the happenings...but, his oratory prowess is absurdly awful...again, as I have said for quite some while...I shall wait and see where this all takes the USA...scare you?...yea, me too...

We have learned a lot about personal 'hotspots'...ha ha, get your mind out of the gutter...I am referring to connection to wi-fi via the cellphone service...figured it out and that is why I am posting...of course, it took an hour or so...

Most of the RV stations are cable free, ah that means no cable...so, to get TV, we have to get whatever we can thru the antenna...what we do get, is in HD...but limited for sure...here, many Asian channels...go figure...CBS and NBC are the ones...

One more day here, then off to Santa Barbara...to see the kids and their Kid....and Leila's mother...party!...well, no...as they are working...sounds wonderful the meeting up...even planning on some golf at Cris's club...the RV site is minimal, but worth the closeness to the fam...

BTW, Sammi lurves the trips...

Reckon I will be sports viewing free...dang...will miss me hoops...but, the NFL playoffs, I will try to find...so, viewing free?...wrong...any chance for the Titans?...the Vegas Boys say no...

Anyhoo, have a terrific day and we'll talk at ya in a couple of days...thanks for checking in...






Comments

Popular Posts