Fog Horn

Doesn't happen too often around these parts...you'd think it would...getting FOGGED in...living so close to the bay and the ocean...but, this am, the sound of the FOG HORN was the impetus in me waking up...the other sounds of the city, usually dominate...the train and it's bloody whistle...the cars...the occasional screams of a street person...one of the jets taking off over at Coronado...those are the normal...pictured here is a beautiful shot of above the Coronado Bridge...rising above the FOG...

BREAKING NEWS!...from the mouth of Trump...about the none casualty count in the Iran counter missile strike...the TRUTH is otherwise, of course...CNN just reports 34 soldiers with brain injuries...

If you were watching the Farmer's out at Torrey Pines yesterday afternoon on the Golf Channel...you saw the FOG rolling in and delaying the play for about 20 minutes...mysteriously right after Tiger finished his round...ha ha...he plays by different weather than the rest of the blokes...anyhoo, the atmosphere is right for the conditions to make FOG...weatherman out...

As the Senate Show drolls on...and I do mean that...c'mon...it would FOG me brain if I were sitting there...it appears that the Democrat Monitors are speaking to 4 deciding Republicans...will they or won't they vote for witnesses?...it's like the Republicans, the other 49 of them, can't wait to get their arses out of there...some don't even get in...their collective minds are already made up in this 'trial'...oh my...

Passionate debates are everywhere on Facebook over this...accusations, slandering, postering, and well, the list goes on...people are voicing their feelings over the Impeachment...I find it interesting and informative...well, a little...this debate point I still have in me system...when one of my golfing colleagues, let out that all votes are not equal...say what?...his vote was more important than many others, as he is more highly educated...I laughed at the notion...and retorted, 'say what you may, but the tally is still one for you and one for them...'...hmmm, that is if the popular vote counts for anything at all...another debate point...

The LaLa Lakers are on a minstrel caravan throughout the east coast...or so it may seem...LeBron and his pals are THE TICKET...everyone wants to watch his show...witness the game last eve in Brooklyn....where Prez Clinton was courtside, as was the newly crowned star of GMA, Michael Strahan...they were there to see it, be seen, and then be pixed with LeBron 'the King' James...more to that than I imagined...the Brits have their Queen, and we have our King...perhaps...oh yea, and the Lakers won the game...

Coronavirus...the newest scare in the World...started up in China?...is that right?...the quarantining has begun...for anyone coming in from there, to the US...isn't it every single year, there is a 'new' deadly virus that appears?...

The Pac 12 guys are at it...UO and OSU hosting the LA teams...the Ducks won in a 2 OT'er...over USC...a vastly improved squad this season...and the Beavs lost to UCLA, a once highly feared name...no mas...both of those games were in Oregon...watched em both on the tele...sorry Beav faithful, but I have no idea what the OSU game plan is, er was...and the ladies...wooah...it's Civil War time...they play each other twice this weekend...home and home switch...HUGE implications as to the national rankings and the leadership in the PAC 12...

What would happen if the Tea Party started back up?...and announced that their candy man was Paul Ryan!...to challenge Trump on the Republican side of things...would that be engrossing or what?...

I see people are over the place...pixels, coffee shops, in malls...like wherever...texting or something on their phones...and they are going lickety brindle...unbelievably fast...and then there is moi, using my thumb and like a turtle, so slow...and full of errors to boot...how do they do that?...it was like me in typing class back in high school...I think fast, but can't keep up with me hands...if they came up with a phone app, that read your eyes, then automatically typed it out...that would be awesome...

Still FOGGY out...

In the past week, I went with a different way of handling thangs...we have switched our living room to highlight gray, silver, and yellow...ie, pillows, chotchkees ( a word?), tea thinger (thank you my Horsite, it be a tea kettle), and a new area rug...so, I ordered some yeller flowers for the lil wurman....terrific and made the day...and...the place that I got them, sent out a coupon for a discount if I ordered another by a certain time...so, I got some more...beauties, I might add...and then this...she took pix of them both, and put them out on Facebook...and asked why did I do this?...the whole thing backfired...as most people responded that I MUST have done something wrong...when I was so right...if this isn't a FOGHORN LEGHORN situation, then I don't know what is....see if she gets any flowers soon, like even for Valentine's Day...

Comments

Popular Posts