The Pats are Real

Pundits have the notion, that if they are the FIRST to declare something, then they get the notoriety...'see, I told ya'...and there were more than just a few, that had the New England Patriots as washed up...like, over the hill...a fading empire...on and on...well now, they had a game last eve that was to show that...with the emerging Buffalo Bills, freshly stocked with some very nice young talented players...listen, kids, it was a beaut...and like so often in the last decade...guess who prevailed?...yup, Tom Brady and his crew...finding ways to get the W and the playoff spot...even with TT's legs, a running a couple of crucial times...don't put these horses out to pasture, just yet...

Still in the NFL...the late game had LaLa (Rams) at the SF 9ers...it too, was super competitive and worthy of the time watching it...the home team won ...the Rams, not only lost, but got eliminated from the playoffs...geez, and they are really really good...for you FF dudes and dudettes out there, be careful who you have in your lineups in the end...quite often FF playoff times...

Today, the Cowboys at the Eagles...I will gander at that...pulling for Philly...our time, afternoon game...for bizarre, the Raiders come down to the cracker box that the Chargers now play in...Carson...27,000 seats...the bulk of the stands will be filled with Raider Black...will be eerie, I tell ya...good luck, Spanos...shoot, it could be ALL Oakland fans...

The bowl games...who was that Aztec team?...struggling to score more than 20 all season...they lambasted Central Michigan...48?...something like that...they play the D, but this O yesterday was fun and yet mystifying...we get a USC QB transfer in next season...I keep telling ya, that this program knows how to win...any way they can...the rest of the mess...I have missed 6 already...and have the toilet seat secured...is it just me, or do some of the 'bowlers' not give a dang?...

I must stay in SDSU land...the guys hoops are very talented and show it...are 12-0...you got that right...went into Utah...not an ez place to play, and nearly doubled them...oh my...80-52!...stay tuned, as they can shoot it, and they play terrific D...maybe I am one of them pundits, that want the notoriety...ha ha...this is something, too...a Mountain West team, beating a Pac 12 one...feather in the...well, you know...clarity needed...the game was at Staples Center (Laker and Clip Joint site)...not in Utah...the Aztecs were down 15-2...and went on a huge run...this Utah team, is the same one that beat Kentucky, 3 days prior...hmmm...

We ordered 2 harnesses for Sam...from Amazon...Prime...they arrived in ONE day...this is a trial for one month...anyone know the cost for the year?...oh yea, they were red and green...and nice...

A nicety that we have over solo homes...that when the goods are delivered, we have the concierge there to take the package...put in the holding room behind the desk...notify us that the package has arrived...we must sign for it...I see so many homes have their packages stolen from their fronts steps...well, video of it...

OK, so what is the hot gift of the season?...is it techy?...phone, laptop, computer?...clothes?...I keep reading and no one is really saying what it is...tv?...jewelry?...I am stumped...got no definitive answer...golf stuff?...

Just read this...number one is MUGS...what?...number two is HOODIES and SWEATSHIRTS...number 3 is WALL ART...well now, that surprises me...

SNL does some hilarious skits on current crap in DC...or connecting to it...relative to it...c'mon, you know what I mean...last nite was the mocking of the Demo debate...gosh, it was funny...do you watch that show?...tape it...or, find it on demand, or whatever your system has to show past ones...

We are bracing for the onslaught of the rain....I know, for youse who don't live around here...you may be surprised...'we need it'...if I hear that one more time, I'm gonna scream...

So this is the 22nd...3 days to go...hmmm...I keep me keen eye (my right one) on sales that are dyn-o-mite!...things that we kinda, mighta, shoulda, willa need...to have...

This is the pix I took yesterday in the line area at Costco...just me and my 1,000 closest friends...


Comments

Popular Posts