The Dinner

Perhaps, you spend countless hours working on just the 'perfect' dinner for Thanksgiving...totally dependent on the numbers you have attending the gala event...right?...big turkey, big ham, or maybe even a prime rib roast...and, of course, all the fixings that accompany whatever you choose for the main course...alas, the two of us, ventured out to Costco for the purchase of ours...

Not sure if I can amply tell you about the masses that were there...all doing the same thing we were...and, then, this smacked dab in me face...they have a complete turkey dinner already prepared for ya...I must say, that is was a very popular item...hmmm, did not glance at the price, but, I'm sure it was affordable...hey, it's not a frozen jobbie, it has been prepared right there on site...ah, I reckon...can't believe I did not take a pix of it...

We did not fall for it...instead got the big ham...in lieu of the Honeybaked...but, did grab the pre-made scalloped taters...yup, I know I have a reputation to uphold...listen, kids...this 'perfect' dinner is just for us two...ha ha, so fuggit about the pride business...hope ya'll do what YOU need for yours...

Instant replay...I think that it works in the NBA and MLB...ah, that is basketball and baseball...but, for some reason it is a bust in football...indisputable results...not so...and some are downright embarrassing...the judgements...I am not sure why that is...another weekend of plays that should have been reversed, that were not...???...the major televised broadcasts have refs working the booth...they seem to be right on...so, who are the blokes that are making the decisions behind the scenes in the games?...fix it, NFL...or get rid of it...

Last eve's Raven/Ram game was a rout...the Baltimore team handled the LaLa one, easily...the O line dominated...sorry Duck fans, but this what they should have done...run the ball all over the opponent...then the pass become so much easier...my prob with the UO OC...I digress...is it that Baltimore is that good, or that LaLa is that bad?...

Dancing With The Stars...taped it and have not seen it...but, oh my, could not shield the results from the web net...my fav won...of course, there were cries of foul...hey, she was never in the bottom 2...Hannah Brown...one could make a case for any of the final 5...for sure...will watch the finals tonight and give you the REAL Horse take...

I tried...I really did...but the ear buds did NOT sync with one another...and off they went back to Amazon...guess I have to shell out the big bucks for the real Apple ones...dang it all...thinking about the total amount of all the packaging and stuff that is in the skies and ground... the different carriers...how does this not get screwed up?...amazing, really....

If you have just a tinkling of the inadequacy of the present President, you MUST read the book I have...'A Warning'...it will convince you of the severity of what we have in the White House...I feel like I should be using a yellow highlighter on so much of the material...that I am going to be tested on the contents...oh my...'anonymous' wrote it because of the reaction by Trump to the death of Senator John McCain...

Yet, 75% of the Republicans won't watch anything...or read anything...and believe...whatever that bloke says...ignorance is BLISS!...has to be their mantra...good luck...

Rick Perry, the guy from Texas...who recently resigned from a cabinet spot for Donny...Secretary of Energy...said that Trump, 'was the chosen one...sent to do great things...'...I can't make this stuff up...see the above paragraph...

One more thing...the Trump Wall...as I said yesterday...can't see it...yet...and neither can Donny...so he sent someone to find out why not...Jared...just what position in the cabinet is he anyhoo?...good luck, people...

Oh, this...a judge declared that Trump is not a KING...and that his people must honor the subpoenas...how long before Donny goes after that judge?...Judge Jackson, out of Wash DC...thus, former WH Counsel, Donald McGahn MUST appear before Congress...

The Blazers WON!...snapping a 4 game skid...Melo threw in 25...looks like they are going with 4 out and a center...gonna outscore the other dudes...hey, I had one season like that...did not have the best defenders...but, we could shoot...figured it was the best way to get a W...it was fun, but not the most productive team in the win column...but, oh my, the fans liked it...is this the PDX way this season?...

Damn fires...erupted in the mountains last eve over Santa Barbara...good lord, haven't they had enough of that?...what else is there to burn?...hope the kids are safe...will hear more this am...called the 'Cave Fire'...

Breaking...the White House is in a lockdown...a plane is in the restricted zone...turn on the tele kids...must be not much, as the tele has nothing...

To finish off any 'perfect' dinner...one must, er, should, have the 'perfect' dessert...now, hear me out...if you are looking for something for 2...at Costco, you are at a loss...the stuff they have there, are HUGE!...so we, er, Marsh, said she could make the perfection herself...I am all for that...so here is the result...gonna make an 8 layer cake...yessiree Bob...


Comments

Popular Posts