It's Christmas Time?

What on earth is going on?...the bubble has burst...Disney started it...now, the rest of the companies feel like they may be left behind...and here are the Christmas commercials on the tele!...November 4, kids...brace yourself for the onslaught...geez, does that mean I have to get the tree out?...well, I do lurve the season, but not two months worth...ah, buy that special item now...cuz, it may be gone by December...

Tragedy in Mexico...appears that a family was wiped out by a mistaken gang hit...US family, reportedly of the Mormon faith...sketchy info thus far, but is there a black SUV involved?...meaning that the deceased used that as their way about?...numbers I have read this am are at 9...

Stay tuned to this little covered story...but the bloke behind many of Teerump's early political shenanigans, Roger Stone, is in court...fighting to stay out of prison...the trial starts up this am...picking the jury, and the rest may go tomorrow...he was behind the infamous saying in the revivals...'lock her up'...referring to Ms Clinton...hmmm, what goes around, comes around...something like that...

Donny is trying to find a sporting event that he can attend that the crowd won't boo him...think the dude is paranoid?...anyhoo, he is working out a spot in Alabama...where the Tide host the LSU Bengal Tigers...'Bama must dig him, so he thinks...we will see...

You KNOW I am not a fan of the coaching at PDX...the Blazers...and yet, somehow the guy keeps getting contract extensions...apparently the brass does not read the Horse...and last night was the topper...Portland was at the Warriors...mind you that Golden State had NONE of the guys in the past that made them simply the best...Klay, Steph, KD, Dray, and the newly picked up PG...they gone for different reasons, mostly injuries...so, the team on the court was all rookies and retreads...guys that I didn't know...AND...they kicked the Blazers arse!!!...listen, on this game alone, I would let this staff go...embarrassing...I watched it on the NBA channel...oh my...

I will be out for a few days....as will be off at a golf retreat...fun time with a bunch of blokes called the Bozos...really...I do fit in...and for you who have read about my game in the past month, I pity the poor souls that get stuck with the Horse on their team...ha ha, er hee haw...

FORE!...

Comments

Popular Posts