Tickle Me

Hi, kids...as you know I have been on the go for over 2 weeks...and the Blog has suffered...pardon moi...so in the next month, I shall be present and held accountable for...well, sort of...let's do this...how have YOU been?...following the Apprentice and his preposterous shenanigans?...digging into your heart and rooting for your collegiate team?...maybe, you are a beisbol fanatic...so, you may have died a few days, as your Bums fell apart...ha ha...my reference today is 'Tickle Me', a flick by Elvis...ah, Presley...you DO remember him?...

Probably the most despicable thing that has come out of the Trump camp, is the 'fake killings' by him and his people...picking out key opponents with some of the most gross assassinations that one can do...in this time, of relentless mass shootings...they come up with something like this...I am disgusted...appalled...and find more ways of disliking him...and his ways...ah, he is yet to apologize for the tape...or dvd...whatever it is...stay tuned...

There isn't a day that goes by that Trump doesn't do or say, via Tweet, that I can't believe he doesn't get lambasted by his OWN party...er, the party that he claims...that he really doesn't represent...I know, I say this a bit much...redundant...I guess I think if I say it over and over, that some of you Repubs will get it...you are smarter than that...I KNOW you are...figure it out...

Breaking news...is that Donny's current attorney, Rudy Guliani..is being investigated by the NYC for his workings with the Ukraine...it won't be long before Trump accuses Rudy of bad judgment...and will fire the bloke...mark my words...is it possible that Rudy will join Trump's old personal attorney (of 13 years), Cohen, in prison?...my, they would have a bit to say about their former boss man...right?...'criminal investigation'...Rudy says he was representing Trump, thus, he should not be indicted...ah, 'executive privilege'...

When was the last time that our President was in such hot water?...every day...each and every day?...Clinton?...for the 'I did not have sex with that woman'...good lord, that was tame in comparison to what Donny does, daily...right?...no no, kids...this is more on the lines of Nixon...follow the money...the $400 million bucks that he held out for info on the Bidens in Ukraine...as Donny said, 'is that wrong?...it was a perfect call...'...sick...

The past weekend was a dandy for the Ducks and the Aztecs...oh yea, BTW, this is Indigenous Americans Day...Injuns...Indians...Redskins...sure, whatever people call us...but no...the day is recognized for Chris Columbus...whatever...I digress...UO handled Colorado quite well...4 straight games without allowing a TD...this just has to be record setting...well, in the modern era...like the past 30 years...SDSU rallied from a 14-3 deficit...had 2 key 4th down plays...and won....somehow Rocky wins...on the other hand, the Beavs were stinky bad...got hammered by Utah in Corvallis...this seems like last year, for OSU...play decently early, and then fall apart...

I have been watching some of the MLB playoffs...is it just me, but the 2 best teams are playing for the AL title?...how many pitchers do the Astros and Yankees have?...they keep trotting out really good ones...and, the mighty Padres (now BROWN) have yet to name a mgr...I keep thinking it will be Ron Washington....hope he comes in here with a backbone...

The former SD Chargers, now moved by their asshole owner to LaLa...is not only getting pummeled on the field, but in the stands, too...as in their Sunday niter with Pittsburgh, it appeared to be 80% Steeler fans in the tiny confines in Angeles...embarrassing...somebody please, buy him out and move them back to San Diego...

The 100 I scored a couple of weeks ago, was wiped out today...a nice 83...have no idea what I was doing that century day....but, it was awful...

DWTS is on tonight...have not watched for 2 weeks...am interested...my favs?...the Bachelorette, the country singer, and the elder statesman...no, not the old Trump bloke...but, listen, I have no clue...I am not a dancer...unless the 'round dance' qualifies...I am real good at that...

Why would Donny not give up his taxes unless it is incriminating?...duh...

Comments

Popular Posts