The City Never Sleeps

One thing about living in the city...is the constant hum of it...cars, trucks, people walking and talking, the homeless shouting, busses taking the masses everywhere, the boat horns, the airplanes...I mean it is all here...and you get used to it...The City Never Sleeps...when we go elsewhere...we are always commenting on how quiet it is...in comparison, well, there is none...I smile, as I just wrote that piece, and a car horn went off...let's see, it is 5:43 am...not sure if YOU could handle this...many of our guests from elsewhere, have trouble sleeping...you know, that moniker is used for NYC...and also, for Las Vegas...but, hear me out...it pertains to San Diego, too...

I have tested out many different blog designs lately...some are quite ornate...but, the one I like the best is the most simple...in contrast to most blogs, which have so many things going on and off...hmmm, like just the opposite of what I said the city was like...easy to read...a glimpse of moi...my pix and me ideas that I want to share...yes, I know Ms Butterfly, not correct English, but that is my schtick...

I get so confused as to what Congress can actually do...who must testify if called?...one of the dudes who was, queried the court system 'do I have to go and testify?'...leaving it into the hands of judges...is this what we have got to?...makes me wonder why anyone ever has to go to court...just not show up...the government is at it's breaking point...valid or not...

So much ink, keyboard production, and video over the incarceration of the star, Felicity Huffman...who had the audacity to figure a way to get her kid into college...by paying off peops...the media went off as she went in, however, the same amount of coverage, has lacked the fervor, as she has come out...listen, fine them...yes...prison them?...no...we have so many bigger items to deal with...let's start in DC...

The courts...just let it be known, that the totally unredacted Mueller Report, must be given to the House of Reps...a federal judge so ruled...let's see where this goes...will Trump allow it?...a HUGE indicator of where the government is heading...or, this version of it...

An abhorrent item on a college campus...an historically black college...that sounds weird...but, true...Benedict College...where Trump was to receive an award...any award he wants for his lapel...'Bipartisan Justice Award'...something like that...the kids were asked to stay in their dorms...oh my...7 were allowed at the proceedings...the rest of the crowd?...duh, MAGA peops...what have we gotten into?...

The World Series...home court doesn't mean much, I guess...as the winners have all been the visitors, thus far...as the Astros won last night's...BTW, a horrific strike zone by the home plate ump...and this is from a guy, who does not have a horse in the race...it does mean, that there will be a game 5...and Donny will attend...geez, I hate to admit it, but that peeks me interest more than the Series...

College football...the Ducks host the Cougs way late tonight...7:30 pm tee off...UO favored by 14, with an over/under of 66...what?...that makes the final score like 40-26, right?...that's a lot of points...hmmm, take the under...the USC Trojans won in dramatic form last nite in Colorado...setting up a donnybrook next week...where the Snookster and I will be attending...still not sure how...but, I have the tix...

Hey, Tiger is still leading the T in Japan...all the bigs are there...up by 2 at the half way point...for those who care, he trails the immortal Sam Snead by one victory, for the most ever...82 wins...can you imagine?...

I read an article that said that Kanye was a genius...OK then...everyone has the right to their opinion...it's all good...but good heavens, he strayed into DWTS territory in one of his songs, er, raps...they are not happy, Mr Genius...

You think that John Bolton will testify before the House?...

I'm not sure what the headline should be...as Giuliani made a butt call from his phone...and let out some info, I am sure he didn't mean to...

Yes, the fires are in the east of us...actually northeast...brittle land, my good friends...

A crazy set of burglaries in the greater SD area...eyeglass shops...and the crooks are taking the frames...what?...rumors are that they then take them south of the Trump Wall, and sell them there...

Finally, did I mention the fire trucks and the police sirens?...almost a constant, too...as the
City Never Sleeps...

Comments

Unknown said…
Good Morning Crazy Horse! Hard to keep it clean but will. On the political side I have to believe that the truth will come out. We have strayed into what we can get away with or what is exactly legal rather doing what's right and for the right reasons, that truth has value and strength is found in doing the hard things. That has no political party or geography. Truth and communicating takes down walls and builds understanding and respect. Oh yeh, love San Diego. Be safe and well. Tom

Popular Posts