Happy Halloween

Don't tell me that October is already gone...don't do it...we must have one more day...just one more...OK, then, so it is...let's call it Halloween!...ah ha...dress in clothes that we don't normally wear...put on makeup to look like...someone else...and then traipse about that the paparazzi takes some pix of us...yes, that is it...as you can see, this is us in years past...nope, there was no paparazzi where we were....so, I will post my own...

The Nats are the champs!...the World Series...and to answer my Q from yesterday...this is the very first time EVER that the visitors have won all the games thru the first 6...now, 7!!!...the MVP, is the SDSU product, and star P, Stephen Strasberg...5-0 thru all the playoffs, and 2-0 in the WS...hey, he won a brand new Chevy...their latest Corvette...us oldies, used to call them 'vettes...ha ha...vets...really...congrats to him and them...momentum is quite the deal in sports...and politics...

The vote today will open up the impeachment inquiry to the public...hearings...as Teerump is bunkered down...sending out all his henchmen, to try to rally his faithful...build a moat...and stock it with gators...wait, he brought that up in his idear about building a southern wall...now, he needs one in DC...haven't EVER seen the likes of what we are going through, right?...

Wooah be the ONCE powerful Golden State Warriors...injuries, players going elsewhere, and now...Curry goes down...breaks his hand...they are kaput, kids...knocked out...as they just moved into their new stadium across the bay...oh my...watch their scores for record setting losses...

Dancing With The 'Stars'...it was the Halloween night for the dancing...of course, the producers are running amok over the public voting...whatever it is, as they NEVER show the tallies...but, one of the, if not the very worst, is Sean Spicer...the bloke who once was in the Teerump Party, and, of course, got fired...however, the public voteth for the dude...and he is not in the bottom two...and skates by...much like last years winner, Bobby Bones...if nothing else, it is comedy release...knowing the way Sean dances, is the same as I would...

This is the day that you should watch the tele...as the 'live' shows will mostly be in Halloween git up...by live, I mean taped in east coast time...and then shown here a bit, er 3 hours later...nonetheless, it is fun stuff...and by all means, you can also see the vote in the House...all this on the last day in October...

The fires...more have started up in Cali...now, most are down in SoCal...I think the one in Sonoma is finally starting to fade a bit up north...fingers crossed...I can tell you, out at Singing Hills yesterday, the winds were at like 40 mph...but cool...as I was wearing a stocking cap thru the opening 9...really...these Santa Annas are really treacherous...

Not sure why this is coming up...but, down here in the GQ, we have very few Chinese restaurants...really...but, I will say, there is something about P.F. Changs that I absolutely love...their lettuce wraps...there is one out at the mall that we sometimes get to...

Planning committees...some can be an absolute boor...Madam Butterfly, should that be boar?...bore?...whatever...there is one that is looking into adjusting 5th Avenue in the Gaslamp Quarter...making the 1st 8 blocks a promenade...in other words all foot traffic...I like the concept...if done, I will be ruing the day, we sold our condo on 5th...I am anyway, I lurved it...

'I was working in the lab, late one night, when my eyes beheld an eerie sight, for my monster from his slab, began to rise, and suddenly to my surprise!'  c'mon, the opening stanza for this day's best song ever....Monster Mash by Bobby Boris Pickett and the Crypt Kicker Five...

Finally, I just know that my niece, Carolyn, and her hubby, Jonathan, are celebrating big time for the World Series win...as they are long time Nat's fans, and not one of them bloody pseudo jump aboard types...

How do YOU vote, Crazy Horse?....Aye!...or is that eye?...




Comments

Popular Posts