You Rascals

Morning, you Rascals...how ya'll doing?...September is alive and well...school has begun...the leaves are turning color (ah, depending on YOUR region)...the Del Mar meet is over...BUT...over on the other coast, things are not so rosy...

Dorian is finally approaching the mainland...which is a big mystery as to where and how furious...the 'European' model has it going up the coast line (north) and out to sea...weakening all the time...this would be the very best scenario possible, right?...of course...I have just turned on the pixels to CNN...they have it as a Cat 2 now...ah, just saw the aerial flyover of the Bahamas...TOTAL DESTRUCTION!...where could the people have gone to get out of harms way?...

Still sketchy details on the horrific boat fire out of Ventura Cali...very near to Santa Cruz Island...5 of the 6 crew members survived...the rest of the people onboard were below deck...apparently all of them died...the actual names and numbers TBD...I heard or read that the hatch to go down, or come back up, was locked!...what?...why?...this must be misinformation...still, I think there is more to this story...tragic...

Hey, I am going to be quite candid about this next item...with the impending disaster looming of Dorian...the fact that Trump went golfing for the weekend was mighty disturbing...seeing him teeing off, just left me amiss...disgusted...does this bother you at all?...Trump got called out for this by the Mayor of London...which Donny Tweeted his reasoning...and of course, he lambasted the fellow...

The VP of North Dakota's Farmer's Union, Bob Kuylen...says he has LOST $400,000 because of Trump's trade war with China...further, farmers have "pretty much lost all of our markets since Trump took over."...oh my...

For whatever reason the Futures are down...brace yourself...as this will be a very...BAD day on the Market...

Tomorrow is the next Demo debate...I am way interested and have not made my mind up to whom I will throw my support...there are 5 in the mix...in my mix...

The party here at the home...was mighty festive and well attended...it was a 'bring your own' food item...coupled with a vote for the best picture taken...ah, you know my disgust with this...ha ha...now that we have committed to the stay, we have a much different attitude...ah, not sure if anyone here works anymore....so much for the 'labor' part of the festivities...

If one can't say anything positive about the mighty Padres blowout loss to the DBacks, then don't say anything at all....so, ________________________...

As the Horse predicted, the winner of the Auburn/UO game would be golden...as the Tigers went into the top 10, and the Ducks fell to numero 22....hey, we need a huge comeback game this week...

You a watcher of Bachelor in Paradise?...yea, me too...this bloke, John Paul, is he for real?...not sure if he is all there...or not...ha ha, not much of a review...

Probably the biggest rule change in golf, like for years...the leave the flagstick in all the time...is a tremendous success for all us normal hacks...I would say that over 75% use it...probably higher...

Thank you so much for the increase in my readership...lawdy, like over 200!...have no idea who you are, but I hope you enjoy me take on things...for clarity...add this blog to your bookmarks...
bigthots884390.blogspot.com

And, of course, pass me on...

If you use the setting to get yourself my Blog sent to you directly...in the upper right FOLLOW BY EMAIL...the site will ask you to make sure you are a real person...then, will send you, via FeedBurner, a verification...then you are SET!...let me know if you have any problems...




Comments

Popular Posts