The Weekend Capsule

Hey, when is the last time that SDSU, UO, and OSU all WON on the same weekend?...and handily, I might add...the Aztecs were on the road...so, that's always good...UO didn't cover, but only gave up 3!!!...I say awesome...and the Beavs...whupped Cal Poly, 45-7...nice...

Well now, the kids (us) were in the desert for them Doobie Brothers...they were tight...and sounded like real...not, the imposter type...the band?... dang good, kids...good Doobie...'China Grove'...and of course, 'Jesus Is Just All Right With Me...'

Took a while, but we did get back before noon, so I could see the Red Thang Channel for the NFL...hooked...now, I have to figure on how much that bloody thing costs...ah, the Bolts lost to Detroit...so sorry...the Titans lost at home to the Colts...dang it all, don't ever bet the NFL...never, ever...I don't...no idea...

Totally a non-scientific poll by the Horse...but, I can't find a real live person, that believes in Trump, the Apprentice...not one...well, over the weekend...there are those here at the home, who think he is the bomb...hmmm, they must be the ones that are in the upper 1% of the monetary world...extreme fancies...

The mighty Padres went into Colorado and got clobbered...gave up so many runs that all of the defensive dudes wore hard helmets in the field...seems to me, that GM AJ needs one too...ALL the time...

Please excuse me for missing my blog...as I will miss maƱana also...7:13 tee time...egads, that's a 6:13 departure...what?...as the Bozo T is coming up in November, thus...the Horse needs to increase his (my) handicap...expect at least a 94 tomorrow...I think they use the Oct 1 GHIN...

Our anniversary is this week...number 45 if you are counting...despite not being in Maui, we can still do the annual Ruths Chris din din...45 is a very very long time...best years of my life...

When was the last time you have bought a Playboy?...c'mon, you must have some time in your life...anyway, I see that one of the pre-fabricated K Fam gals are in it, this next month...what happens when all that extra padding sewn into their skin, FALLS?...I still say, that watching them in a race would be like the funniest thang, ever...I digress...

If a NFL player runs off the field to stand with the opponent, just a wild guess here...but don't you think that the concussion protocol just has to be in the offing?...

I'll be seeing you, perhaps tomorrow afternoon...or...bright and early on Tuesday...

Comments

Popular Posts