Never Forget

This is a late post, as the golf world called me name...a 7:30 am tee time...which means I am outta here at 6:30...wake up!...make my bed, throw a...oops, that's the Beatles line...sure, I did it again!...shot my age...I am now 94...

We shall never forget...this date...9/11/2001...when the unthinkable happened to our country...a severe blight in our security...a wakeup call for sure...that is still fresh in the minds of the USA...and, probably, to our enemies, as well...which we can NEVER let our guard down...reminds me so much of the beginning of the second world war in Hawaii...yes, another 'caught off guard' situation...I really thought that that would never happen again ...the enemy is always lurking...

The Apprentice did it again...fired one of his hires...the security bloke, John Bolton...what I don't get is this...why does he lambast the guy, after his dismissal?...couldn't he have just called him, when his actions weren't what Donny wanted, and told him 'no!'...rather than just get rid of him?...if you want a real glimpse of the mismanagement of this guy...look at all the people he has hired...and now fired...in his cabinet...which, by the way, is STILL not filled...oh my...takes up a full 8x11 page...

The Carrie Underwood Show...simply mahvelous...the very best out there...I am taken back by how much energy and voice she has...how does she do it?...unique was the stage...it surrounded the floor of the arena...thus, she moved everywhere...and everyone had a great view of her and her entourage...my fav moment?...when she went back and played some of her songs, that were pop back 15 years ago...oh my gosh, it has been 15?...'I Know You Won't'...was near tear jerking...it was for Marsh...if she is going to be in your town, by all means, get out there...you can thank the Horse, later...

The Ducks...there is no line on their hosting of Montana...at least in the Trib...does that mean that Vegas won't play it?...I can't imagine that...

The mighty Padres won in OT versus the Cubbies...a walk off walk...ha ha...the Chi pitcher couldn't throw a strike...and walked the last 3 Pads he faced...for the SD win...so, the thing that all the MLB teams do, is run on the field and drench the game winner...the hit, or, in this case, the bloke who drew the walk...odd...hey, any way they can, get a, win...is OK by moi...

Have you been following the bizarre tale of Antonio Brown?...the NFL WR, who went from the Pitt Steelers, to the Oakland Raiders...then, to the New England Patriots...and then...he was accused of rape by his former masseuse....something like that...hey, he was one of them DWTS stars, back a few years...wonder how long before he is banned from the league?...

The Demo debate is manana...10 are in the mix...and the front runner is still Joe Biden...I'm not on board, yet...I want to see more...I have interest in Kamala, especially....but, shoot, I need to think, this is THE one...not there yet...




Comments

Popular Posts