Monday Quickee

Morning, kids...just a brief one...have an early tee time...FORE!...some passing thoughts, before I skedaddle out the door...

Johnny Mathis still sings like his CD's...unbelievable!...my favs of the nite?...Misty and The Twelfth of Never...Marsh liked 99 miles to LA...so many to choose from...backed by an orchestra...just a marvelous evening...we had seats in the 4th row...perfect...

The Ducks have moved up to 13th in the polls...cool...

Cook?...can you imagine what the vacationers are doing now, that your tour company...like over 130 years of experience...flat out FOLDED!...left you stranded wherever...hey, they have their own planes, to boot...based out of Britain...oh my, it has really happened...

The Apprentice admitted talking to the Ukrainians about Biden...OK, Congress, what else do you need?...

I did get the Red Zone...the ONLY way to watch the NFL...trust the Horse on this...

I could be biased, but didn't the Charger's QB Phillip Rivers show his age yesterday?...I mean, how long can you play?...

The flyer on traveling the Canadian world via the railway, is extremely interesting...albeit, costly...Vancouver to Montreal...

Watched a bit of the Emmy's last eve...an attempt at humor, was the broadcast...weird without a host...and, for the love of _____, what are the KFam people doing there presenting?...the crowd erupted with laughter...they were all embarrassed...when KK tried to speak...oh my...

The mighty Padres won in OT, with the bulk of the playing time by the AAA dudes they brought up...

I saw this snippet, if true...'impeachment by Friday'...which may be a lot more true than I originally thought...

From the 'I can't make this up files'...Donny is trying to bully anyone involved with the Purlitzer Prize...ha ha...well, something like that...he says he deserves the honor more than Prez O...yes...he truly is amazing...yea, it's the Nobel Peace Prize...right...as he sends our troops into the Middle East...

I beat me score today by 10...but, didn't putt worth a damn...close, but no cigar...wait, I did have a cigar...

The 'skins and da Bears...who ya got?...both already disappointing...

The Kansas Jayhawks are feeling the wrath of the NCAA...caught cheating...their hoops...I dunno, I think that the Arizona coach was worse...what did he get?...hand slap?...

Summer is over...we are officially into fall...ah, wait a minute buster...it was 80+ out at Sycuan...

OK already, Angelina Jolie, started a huge trend in dresses...exposing a leg...while strutting her stuff in the pix taking...now, so it seems, every lady has to show her gam...shoot, just chop 'em off and wear the mini skirt...ah, just a suggestion...

I'll see ya'll in the morning...





Comments

Popular Posts