A Bit More

Turns out I awakened REAL early, so can add a BIT MORE to what I wrote last nite...ah, I had my Kramer clock on, and it was malfunctioning...

The oil refinery bombings, er attacks...in of all places, Saudi Arabia, have led the countries in need, a major blow to distribution...and thus, PRICES!...hey, can ya'll recall the long lines to wait...to fill yer car up in the 70's?...deja vu?...lawdy, I hope not...and please, Trump, stop all your rhetoric...

Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh...who withstood the ire of 'sexual misconduct' in his hearings for acceptance thru Congress...he had to thank the Apprentice and the Repubs...got named again in a book...hmmm, I thought that once they got the robe, they were in for good...

Donny's son, Erik, or is that Eric?...still speaketh...the jar of marbles is not all there...claims that Obama's web pages cost more than his daddy's...well, who cares...

News out of DWTS...Christie Brinkley...our elder contestant, BROKE her arm...and her daughter is taking her place...this happened while practicing...her dancing...hmmm, it's a brutal thang...and THAT'S why the Horse does not ballroom dance...

With all this instant replay stuff in football, we STILL have missed plays...Michigan St should have been given another shot at ASU...for a game tying FG...but, the refs and the replay somehow MISSED it...jumping thru the center's opening...ah, isn't that what most of the stripes are looking at?...and...what on earth is holding?...they all grab every single play...

I'll leave you with this...if you could go back into YOUR time...and do it all over again...but, NOT change it....just do it over...what would you do?...there are many situations that I would love to...many...my revelation will be tomorrow...

Comments

Popular Posts