Very Cheeky

You ever wondered what some people are thinking?...I mean, you look at their face...and can't get a read...it appears VERY CHEEKY!...like a sly smile...is it a sarcastic way at what you are saying?...or, is it their normal way of looking?...heck, the out and out, full smile is even worse, or harder to figure out...right?...OK, I am talking about first impressions...cuz, after a while, you know the bloke or lady...

I was thinking back to when I gave speeches...trying to figure out a crowd...I really don't know how politicians do it...paranoia has to be rampant...unless, you surround yourself with a gaggle of friendly known faces...

Or if you go to a party, where you know just a few of the attendees...of course, if you are drop dead gorgeous and all eyes are on ya...no problem...however, the normal first look that people give, is a real guess...wanna talk?...or wanna stay away?...if you are like me, a goofy looking Horse, the most effective method of operation, is to paint on my silly face, a VERY CHEEKY grin...ha ha, I digress...

After my blog from the afternoon, I did find out that others in the home have been having the same issues with the COX cable...fuel been added to the fire, that I am going to unleash on the service dude when he arrives this am...I have also heard to stay away from the AT&T tv and web net ...but, I question where that info is coming from...a very cheeky bloke...

'All My Exes Live In Texas'...a terrific song by the legendary country twanger, George Strait...could also apply to the mantra of Donny...as his supporters in the great state of Texas, are withering away...and especially, his blokes that he tried to get on his cabinet...ha ha...

The mighty Padres won in LaLa land...I did not see a pitch of it...mostly cuz the bloody COX feed won't work...and, partially, due to my protest of the managing of the team...well, mostly cuz of COX...

Ya'll still getting them infuriating robo calls?...yea, me too...they have a new trick up their sleeves...if you are getting a live person at the other end....there is a pause, then this, "hey, I'm sorry, but I just dropped my pen, hey ____(your name), how are you doing this fine morning?"....if you have ID checker on your phone, they are listed as 'unknown'...hang up on the blokes immediately...then go to your recents, and BLOCK THEM...I know, it is repetitive...but you have to do it...

A cliff gave way just north of here...killing at least one...beach talk...Encinitas...I have another one of these concerns...that holds up the Amtrak tracks...around Del Mar...egads, get it fixed dudes...before it's too late...

I leave you with this tidbit...ah, don't blame moi....an unmarried woman over 25 in Japan was once called a 'Christmas Cake'...a slur referencing pastries that can't sell after Dec. 25.  The ladies are rebelling on this now...more single ladies in Japan, and the almighty slur...is diminishing...

Comments

Popular Posts