Time For Action

Lost in the day's rhetoric of blame...is the very real oncoming days of opening the school doors...as millions of US kids enter and walk through them...how many parents and children, FEAR that their path may be obstructed by a crazed killer with an assault rifle?...why are the Congressionals, and of course, Trump, so hesitant to act on this extreme danger?...

Baby steps...so it is said...get the rapid fire guns banned...some have said that you can't get them all...but, let's try...as it is TIME FOR ACTION!...that means those in power have to stand up to the NRA lobby...makes no difference if one is Democrat or Republican...DO THE RIGHT THING!...this notion of 'thoughts and prayers' being the answer is not only pointless but absurd...

As I was reading my 23 sources this am, I was struck by all the stories of those who lost their lives...and on the other hand, the number of evasive comments that the leaders used to shift the blame of the massacres...why oh why, are these people so hesitant to get the assault rifles off the streets of the United States of America?...WHY?...

Will it take another tragedy for them to finally step up and say enough?...I don't know, my fellow readers...at times, it seems so fruitless to talk about it...but, I will not give up...how about you?...

Let's move another direction...

As I warned you yesterday, the Stock Market took a humongous hit...down almost 800 in the Dow, and 300 in the NASDAQ...the after affect of the Trump tariffs on China...a rebound today?...the Futures were up by 100 and 30, respectively...it is something, rather than nothing...

We took a little jaunt to one of our getaways...Cedros St in Solana Beach...a fun area of arts and crafts, bistros, and idea starters...and one of those spots is the out of the way concert hall, the Belly Up...as we noticed that today...there is the one and only Jeff Bridges playing...got home, and found some tix on the Stubhub app...and we are a going!...kind a late start at 8 pm...so we have to adjust our time today....you know, rest up...as we are not spring chix, well, I'm not...

Some of you are aware that I have a fixation on hats...got me one, that was unique and didn't notice until I got home...that it is made of paper...what?...hey, Horse, stay out of the rain!...duh...

I thank you, my readers...there were over 150 hits on the Blog...yesterday...please join me in the crusade I have to get a truth out there...

Comments

Popular Posts