PB & J

There I go again, using these dang initials for a meaning...but, really, is there only one term for PB & J?...I'm going to go down this road...what to eat for lunch!...some may call this another 'wackadoodle' moment by the Horse...c'mon, let's talk a bit about it...gluten free?...plant base only?...salads and fat free dressing?...or, oil and vinegar?...healthy shakes?...ham on rye?...tuna on sourdough?...OK, you get me drift...it's hard to beat a peanut butter (chunky) and raspberry jam on 12 grain organic bread...

What the H is with all this organic stuff?...I even have seen the organic bananas...ah, what?...you are telling me the Guatamalans (or Ecuadorians) grow these beauts without any pesticides?...we even have stores that only sell organic...just down the road from us is one...and the prices are for the birds...rich birds...you actually think that Donny has organic Big Macs every day?...geez, I forgot to add burgers to the aforementioned lunch items...bad bad Horse...

What a treat last nite...not only getting the HH from my friends the Mackles...who, I'm sure took the pity old moi segment I laid on the world...and invited me to drink and feast with them...ah, it worked!...but, I am also talking about the hour of pixel pleasure...as James Corden and Paul McCartney went back to Liverpool...Paul said it was his first time back in a long while...to where he grew up...his old home, and well, everywhere...reliving his days before the Beatles were actually a band...as John and Paul would write songs in the McCartney home...suffice to say it was great and if you didn't see it, find it On Demand...or whatever source your cable or TV service has...

This video calling is great...one thing however, I can see me self portrait on the tele...and oh my, aghast I am...at how white me goatee is...and now, was...a hairless Horse...well, goatee less one...

Seemingly, whenever I give the mighty Padres up for...being finished...they go on and a W streak...this time in Cincy...taking the Redlegs 3-2...don't ask me how...anything to stay out of the cellar in the west, MUST be the incentive...who knows...

Time for a NEW poll...this time to rank the Demo candy peops...according to it, there is now but a top 3...Biden, with strong numbers...Warren and Sanders next...lurking...but dropping lots, was Harris...listen, kids it is but a poll...and sure, very few of you out there get polled...I never have...

'Better universal background checks' was the statement by Trump, fresh off of the massacres in the past 2 weeks...then yesterday, a change of course...reportedly after conferring with the NRA brass...he backed off from this notion...time will heal all wounds...tell that to the people struck by the bullets and those families who lost loved ones...can there be more shame than this guy has?...

'Somebody burnt down my she shed'...if I see this one more time...I'm gonna SCREAM!!!...

One of the things that is done in professional sports...is to keep your own personal commentary to a minimum...especially if you are a player...the Browns (was a Sooner) QB, Mayfield...for whatever reason popped off, "why the Giants drafted QB Jones?...the name of the game is to win"...I am now pulling for Jones like never before...and hope that Mayfield gets hammered...

Listen, you Republicans who are denying that there is a global warming...watch the results of the glaciers from the north, melting into water...like never before...and witness the rising of the waters around the cities that are on the shorelines...actual airplanes showing it happening...c'mon, get real...

One more Trump...he said that Google 'manipulated' the last election...the one he won...via the Electoral College...and that's the rub...he thinketh that he won the popular vote, too...egads, as per usual he says whatever he wants...factless...just goes on and on...cuz he can, he is the Prez...executive privilege...good gawd, ya'll...

Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx have split...what?...they were going together?...wasn't she still married to Tom Cruise?...I have got to read more TMZ...am out of it...

Did YOU know that Fredo was a derogatory name for an Italian?...I've heard of others, but not that one...

One thing...I will not have a PB & J for breakfast...nope...J on toast, yes...but PB, nope...


Comments

Popular Posts