Messin' With Ya Monday

Hey now, it is at least a 2 cup morning...how was your weekend?...yup, mine, too...average at best...so much talk about another bloody recession...alas, that went away, as Trump blabbered out that there is none...nope...no signs of it...there you go, you MUST be relieved...cuz, if he says it, it is GOLD...right?...OK, I'm just MESSIN' WITH YA...one more item this am...Trump is convinced that there is a 'conspiracy' to distort economic data...

The Futures are mysteriously UP pretty good this am...not sure what signs we are looking at...as 1 out of 3 economic 'experts' are predicting a recession...apparently, it will not start on this fine Monday, August 19...

JT!!!...as I thought, he didn't have a great 4th round, but it was enough to win the T...ha ha, JT won the T...I humor myself...as he heads to the finals...the top 30 compete...and he starts it with a 2 shot lead on the 2nd ranked dude...up to 10 ahead of the 30th guy named...just an odd thing, if you ask moi...a couple of the stars didn't make it, Lefty and Tiger...there is a whole lot of cash to be won...even if you are the last bloke...

Hong Kong is precariously holding on to a Democracy...I guess, that is what you call it...but, witness the build up of the Chinese troops at their border...well, I fear a brutal time ahead...sincerely hope I am wrong about this...

The CMA's...lawdy, another award show...in the past 5-8 years it has been hosted by Carrie and Brad Paisley...you might know him (if you are not a country singer follower) by his commercials with Peyton Manning ( you might know him if you are a NFL junkie)...anyhoo...the combo of Carrie and Brad have indeed been GOLD...funny as hell...but somehow, the powers to be axed him...there must be more to the story...cuz, they were the best duo in all of them award shows...all of them...ah ha...here it is...it's a celebration of women in country music nite...so, Carrie is with 2 legends...Reba and Dolly...OK, I get it...

The Mooch got under Donny's skin...as Trump Tweeted what a bad guy he was...blah blah blah...the best of what he said, 'was that Trump would be replaced before the election of 2020'...something to that effect...ha ha...lol...funny as can be...laugh a minute...

Dang if it isn't a 3 cup morning...

The mighty Padres got the series in Philly...go figure...weird, as the star of the opponent, Bryce Harper, got pulled in the middle of the game...dehydration...really...the hitting star for the Pads?...C Austin Hedges...4-4 with a dinger...leave him in, AJ...or whomever calls the shots...

Staying in beisbol...there are record amount of home runs hit this season...witness the crazy stats in AAA, too...which has adopted the MLB baseball...hmmm, the stadiums are the same as ever...the players are not juiced anymore (I guess)...the strike zone is the same...it must be the ball, kids...the pitchers say it feels different...ah duh, the era of the restricted flight pelota is gone, baby, gone...routine fly balls, are carrying out...

Listen, the fans LURVE it...most would much rather watch an 8-7 game, than a 2-1 fray...right?...not every fan, but MOST...there you go...

Finally, this single life is not good...TG for video calls...get to see the baby...but, really, I haven't spoke to nary a person since the wife left to be a nanny...I mean, Sammi even turns her head...how do you do this?...cooking for one...cleaning up after me...I can't do that...ha ha...especially since I am laid up with this back spaz...

I hope you continue to read the Horse...the numbers are great...up almost 180%!...spread me around...and for a kicker, send me a note once in a while...tell me your thoughts...geez, I just sounded like Donny...forgive me for all my sins...


Comments

Popular Posts