Market Jitters

'How's it hanging?'...ah, probably not the best greeting that I could use right now...recall when that was THE phrase used?...you know, like 'wassup?'...of course, I have used them all...so let's just try, 'Hello, my good friends'...I said that I was going to comment further on my blog after I returned in the afternoon...read the entry, and changed me mind...it was right on....my apologies to all you mongers out there in the Horse World...

So much was said and written yesterday...as the Futures were right on...disastrous day for the Market...down 800 points in the DOW...which led to the 'experts' singing the recession tune...maybe correctly...but, there were those who said to just do...nothing...in fact, put it out of your mind...ah, right...anyhoo, the Futures were moderately UP this am...so, let's see where this goes...or, for you who are not paying attention to it...who cares?...

Another shooting...this time in Philadelphia...where six police officers were shot...SIX!...the Philly rep, the MAYOR...followed up with the condemnation of the availability of the rapid fire guns...listen, Congressionals, you have to do the right thing...what will it take for you to make this happen?...stand up to the NRA lobby and write and pass legislation...we are waiting for you 'to do something'...

Part of the autopsy on Epstein was 'leaked'...ah, how does this occur?...the leaking biz...showed that he had a number of broken bones in his neck...how many bones are there?...I should know this...of course, this brings out more mystery...

Fox News released in their very own poll...that Trump is at his all time low for support...which made Donny very angry that they would release such fake news...his very own devoted pixel channel!...subsequently, he has gone on a Tweet storm...defending his followers...which, Donny, are less and less...apparently...

On to the Demo race...my esteemed colleague from the great Pacific NW called yesterday...and we did our bantering back and forth about who was going to emerge as THE candy man or woman from the party...we AGREE on this...whomever it is, has to stand toe to toe with Trump and withstand his tactics of belittling and badgering...probably MORE important than the actual issues involved...so, who do you all think?...

Reality world now...I finally shot my age out on the links!...I am now 91...ha ha...I have used this before...pretty much bogey golf, with very few putts going in...and, somehow tweaked my back...has to be from all them damn shots...

Saw a very, very good documentary on the group Chicago...in Netflix, if you have that service...the ifs, and buts, and why's...and, they are still performing...gosh, they are a quality act...so many great songs that they have brought us, right?...anyway, well worth the time to find it and watch it, kids...

Speaking of pixel stuff...HBO has the show, 'Hard Knocks'...making the team, the now Oakland Raiders...it is current and is quite interesting...that is, if you like some pro football...hmmm, not sure how this is going to work, no fantasy football for moi this season...

The mighty Padres did get a win over them pesky Devil Rays...wait, they changed their name...Tampa Bay anyway...and the hitting stars were the blokes that I say are not MLB caliber...2B Urias, and C Mejia...and the pitching of Quantrill and the RP were solid...I know nuttin...

2 weeks til some Duck football...excited?...you betcha...in Arlington, Texas for the biggest inaugural game of the season....against Auburn...so much is riding nationally on this one...win it, and the rest of the season there are top ten votes...lose, and you know the predicament...

I just can't get this outta my mind...the killer in Dayton, Ohio, shot 26 people in 32 seconds...and the police, took him out in that short of time...so, we are ALL in jeopardy...get those rapid fire guns OFF the streets...

Comments

Popular Posts