Lightning

Nothing scares the Horse more than LIGHTNING!...you hear the thunder, and count...to guesstimate how far away the earth bolts are away from you...BAM!...such was the predicament in the PGA Final T in Hotlanta...the officials got the players off the course, and then recommended that the patrons, er fans, do the same...there is a HUGE difference...the players go into the club house and shelters...the fans have to scatter about...maybe to their cars?...somewhere...but, do NOT cluster underneath a tree...yup, and that is actually what happened...the strike was a tree and the electricity, Mother Nature's fury, carries thru the ground nearby...at least SIX people were struck...egads...

One of our adventures, semi yearly, is to the condo in Cocoa Beach, Florida...our week usually takes in July 4...and, it almost always has a thunder and lightning storm included...we've been on the golf course, when one could see the blackish clouds roll our way...I make a beeline to the car and to get outta there...most people call me crazy and juvenile...witness above, I am not the two things that I get accused of...nope...top it off, is that the condo is RIGHT on the beach...and the waters are full of sharks...right where we boogie board...man, where can we go?...my theory is to boogie in the middle of the pack of fellow boarders...

Yesterday was an absolute banner day for Crazy Horse...over 200 hits...not sure, but that has to be one of the best ever...I have been witnessing an increase in my readership...double plus...and I thank you all...I hope I can make you think a tad bit more...maybe, you get your news, in Horse form...please please please, drop me a note...er text...er email...and ask Q's...if you don't understand where I may be coming from...

My blog title of Bingo, was induced by the G 7 meeting in Paris...for your info, the countries (7 of them) that are considered to be monetarily trend setters...are...the UK, France, Canada, the USA, and the 3 countries that formed the enemy of us all in WWII, Italy, Germany, and Japan...my how times change...back not that long ago, we were trying to kill one another...keeping that thought, is that Vietnam is now a destination spot to 'get away'...you think in time, one will venture to the Middle East to Iran...to sun ourselves on their beaches?...now, THAT'S the domino theory...

College football started up....I lurved it...the schools, er universities get together...and it's a joyous sight...my take...Florida (ranked in the top 10 in the AP) is not even close to being as good as the 11th ranked Ducks...won over a very young Hurricane squad...and Hawaii beat Arizona...late last nite...should have been by loads more, but they self destructed to the beat of 6 turnovers....yes, I watched 'em both...

Stunning was the announcement of the 4 time all pro QB of the Indianapolis Colts...and the alumnus of the Stanford Cardinal...Andrew Luck, who said he is retiring from the game...29 years of age...the injuries have taken a toll on his body AND mind...enough is enough...word leaked out as the team was in another of those ridiculous pre-season games...and get this, he was BOOED off the field...c'mon people, show some class...or lack of it, as they did...

Another tuff night for the Mighty Padres...lost yet again to the Bosox...and the 1B Hosmer will have trouble sleeping...as he had 2 mighty great chances to win the game for us...bases loaded in the 7th and two on in the 9th...and came up empty both times, in a 5-4 loss...have I told you that hitting a baseball is hard?...it is...

The T in Hotlanta has resumed this am...looks like it is a 3 dog race...Koepka (again!), Rory, and Xander...JT has fallen off the top of the charts...you do know the winner gets $15 MILLION BUCKS, right?...what?...something about that, doesn't seem right...I think that a portion of the proceeds should go to Tiger's favorite charity...as he is the ONE who has made that all that cash possible...

One of the joys of living down here in SoCal, is that year round we can see performers do their thang in the great outdoors...tonight it is Boz...like in Scaggs...joining us is our former neighbors from Keizer, Orygun, and now fellow Californicators, Nancy Boy and Bobo...we are going to show them the sights and sounds of San Diego...

The Tea Party has emerged!...as they have propped up a candy man to run against Trump...I knew it...the Repubs have to have another choice...might there be more?...Joe Walsh, out of Illinois...yup, I love it...absolutely LOVE IT!...his comments, speaking of Donny, "You can't believe a word he says. Again, I don't care about your politics.  He's nuts.  He's erratic.  He's cruel.  He stokes bigotry." now, THIS is what I am talking about...

This Q came out of somebody in Instagram...I like it and will ask all of you...and see if ya'll can reply....name me one actor or actress, that you can assume will be outstanding every flick out?...I'll say Rachel McAdams...what say you?...


Comments

Popular Posts