JT


Imagine the humility when the people out in the crowd, shout out "JT!"...yea, sure...it's an earned thang...to become popular enough for that to happen...I mean, one has to achieve SOMETHING!...back a bit, there was but one with those initials...James Taylor...the singer...ah, yes, still going strong...even had an album cut that was named 'JT'...count that as one...

Along came this boy band wonder...a 'JT'...who may have been more popular for dating Britney...ha ha...another singer of sorts...sorry, you who lurve him, but his voice is way marginal...but, he does have the 'it' factor...and makes some mighty swinging dance music...wait, 'swinging?'...I mean groovy....er, rad...far out?...nah....hip?...funky?...getting closer...what do you call it, anyway?...oh well, I am talking Justin Timberlake...man, it must be nuclear to make all that money, and then rest on your laurels like he has....am I saying, a has been?...

That has taken a long list of words to get to the now factor...'JT'...is none other than the PGA golfer dude, who is like red hot...shot a 61 in Chi-town...on a course that has, in the past, been very difficult...Medinah...and is walking away with the semis...Justin Thomas...by all accounts, an extremely likable guy in real life...like that makes a difference...anyhoo, take a peek at his final round today and see if he can win the T...it's way hard to shoot well after a terrific one...'JT!'...

Thinking about the initial thing a bit more...who has got that?...lots of people are recognized by their front name...a few, aforementioned Britney, Cher, Arnie, Jack, Madonna (ew), Tiger, Shaq, Carrie, Hillary, Beyonce, to recall some from the top of my fingertips on my keyboard...but, those with monogrammed ones...let's see...MJ, JLo, KK( ha ha), JFK, FDR, OJ (really), hmmm, now that I think of it...not that many...I'm sure it is territorial...like, you have friends that are known by their initials...I'm sure...

Even moi, as I have people shout out 'Horse', as they see me...well, a few do...and its that front name and not by my initials, PAJS...I mean, who would say that?...

I could have put Donny in the above paragraphs...but, you might think of Osmond...or Deustsche...and not Trump...shoot, we could call him DJT...but that might insult the JT guys...

Wanted to head on out to the track to watch the horses  yesterday...Pacific Classic Day...loads of great races and fillies and mares...but, the back is still giving me fits...so, it was a TVG day...I hit some good ones...thus, I still have $ in my account...the best?...in the Classic itself, I was all over 'Higher Power'...it was a good day...

I'm waiting for a proper (improper?) response, er Tweet, from Trump about the Fox News poll that shows him getting his arse kicked by the top 4 Demos in 2020...he can't really say that is fake news...as that is HIS only supportive network...

The wife is being a nanny and left the dog and my selves alone to try to cope...where is anything?...geez...and just try cooking for one...yea, maybe you do all the time...but, it's been awhile for me...and it's all about me...man, and to take Sammi out 4 times a day...c'mon...I need a nanny, too...

Have to mention a big win for the mighty Padres in Philly yesterday....of course, they finally had HR (Hunter Renfroe) back in the lineup...after a 2 day rest (whatever)...just a thought AJ (Preller), maybe try little catcher Mejia at 2B...over the winter...problem solved...and put the outstanding defensive C back where he belongs, Hedges...

Time to get that dog out...and rustle up some grub...


Comments

Popular Posts