He Said WHAT?

The absurdity of his comments as the acting President of these United States...Donald J Trump...has been ramping up lately...as he feels the need to say whatever he wants...or thinks...the reason?...only he knows the answer to that...but to alienate an entire section of our population with his latest is the most unpresidential, if not inhuman of all...talking the inhabitants of the US now, "any Jewish person who votes for a Democrat is guilty of ignorance or great disloyalty"...guilty or disloyal...to whom?....

We, the people, need a leader who is reserved in what he says...who thinks through the entire ramifications of the spoken word...prior to any release...NOT one who blurts out whatever his temper leads him to say...certainly not to alienate a portion of our citizenry...I have sensed that the power that Trump feels, much like a dictator, has just propelled him to newer depths of belligerent improbable domination...

The eery way that he let time wipe away his sentiments toward any possible gun control legislation...after conferring with the NRA, should leave us all fearful...as NOTHING has changed since the last 3 massacres of US citizens...NOTHING!...he called for increased background checks, a universal tougher one that is in place....when the emotions were high of the country...and then...backed off from that...leadership?...or self preserving in the office that he sits in?...

Hey, I know we all have freedom of choice...you pick who YOU want as the political people who represent us...you may feel differently than I...fine...but, I sense many have similar thoughts as mine...the deal is this...get involved...do not shed your right to vote...as this 2020 election just may be the most important one of our lives...hear me very clearly...do YOUR civil duty for ALL of us...

OK, then...

Of much less importance, but still...newsy...Denmark won't sell Greenland to Trump...he is mad...and told them he is canceling his trip there...hmmm, they have a golf course?...BTW, doesn't Congress have something to say on any country buying?...I can't believe I just wrote that...in WWII, Hitler just overran the country and took it...I can't believe I just wrote that, too...

Dancing With The Stars...well, pseudo ones...was announced today on GMA...I'm getting this from the Eastern feed...but, Cheryl is back...yea...the stars?...a bunch that I don't know...but a couple I do...Lauren Alaina and the Bachelorette, Hannah B...hmmm, does she have a last name?...oh yea, and KK's old hubby, Lamar Odom...

In my lack if inactivity, I have been watching way too much of the pixels...'Bachelor in Paradise' was on my screen last nite...a first for the show, was one of the ladies...spurned a bloke for another lady...kind of uncomfortable for all, as the picker was with them both...well, not at the same time...you know what I mean...I think...do I know?...anyhoo, the production made a BIG deal of it...I guess in their eyes, TV groundbreaking...

Me back is still on the outs...had to cancel golf, like everywhere this week...upside down smile...egads, a frown, Horse...and am reducing the time of bachelorhood...go pick up the little woman early...geez, I wonder how the rig trip will affect the back?...we'll see...

I enjoyed watching the Little League WS, moreso than the mighty Padres game...what does that mean?...

The pundits were all over the story of Kamala Harris dropping 12 points in that last NBC poll...and Biden taking a huge lead for the Demos...and one thing that was and is really clear...the poll also shows the number one thing on the radar...that beating Trump is far more important than any issues they come up with...duh...

Larry King, age 85, is divorcing his wife, after 22 yrs of marriage...what?...that dawg been cheating?...I keep thinking this is a joke...

Geez, gotta clean this place up...you know how guys are...

Comments

Popular Posts