Cox

How are ya'll doing?...well now, we have a bit of a problem with our cable TV...COX...what is yours?...the set up is this...we have the DVR thang...talk to it, and it will record whatever...like 6 shows a once...something like that...and now, the channels will start up...then freeze...good gawd...so, you call COX, and they will ping the damn thing...like reboot it...alas, it works for a bit and then returns to chaos...finally, they send out a repairman, to check the bloody thang out...

Well now, we have had 2 out in the past week...changed up the box once...like put a newbie in...BAM!...different problems...totally lose the signal, and the new box wants to reboot all by its lonesome...OK, think I am frustrated?...spend over $300 a month for the service and its trash...yes, it's no bueno...so the gal at the office, pings it again...works great for a few minutes, then goes bonkers...again...

Sure, we now have another repair bloke coming out tomorrow...count him number 3...maybe, just maybe a solution will be found...fingers crossed, but I have me doubts...so...we have an alternative here at the home...AT&T...

Which ran lines to all of our units last year...optical wires...so, I did some searching...investigating...the cost and all...maybe something new, like a different company might be the answer...so, Marsh goes on Yelp...ah, not the best of reviews for AT&T...good lord, what are the COX reviews like?...has to be horrible, I reckon...

The price is better...like a $100...and I am THIS close to changing up...we have a wine party to go to this eve, and will ask if anyone has had the same probs...Daffy Duck...

I find some things amusing...in the past week, when Mueller was addressing the House of Reps...there was this bloke from Texas that shredded him...yea, a Repub...actually wouldn't even let him answer his Q's and rants, really...hey hey, this bloke, was shortly thereafter nominated by Trump for a spot in his cabinet...makes no diff where...he stood up for Donny and shall be given a present...John Ratcliffe...hey, for the Director of National Intelligence...I say this...that nobody in Trump's Regime should ever get a spot in anything that has intelligence in it...anyhoo, he took his name out...damn, all that propaganda for Donny, and it didn't work...bye bye...

I'm not the only one who finds disgust in the way the mighty Padres are managed and general managed...the Tweets are increasing...in fact, I am on the verge of not watching them....gosh, it is really frustrating...Daffy Duck...

83 again today...with a couple of doubles...things are getting better...started slow...but, the drives were decent at the end...just in case, you were wondering...

This is shark week...let it be known that Marsh is fascinated with this...and will not allow us to go into the ocean...any of them...they are out there, hungry, and close by the shore...so she says...

Yea, so I am confused...did the Bachelorette get hitched or not?...hit on, yes, married tho?...

The topper....I was inline to get my car washed...like give it a bath...entered my ticket number and waited for the bloke ahead of me, finish up his car...alas, the crazed foo, was drying his rig...didn't like the way it was doing so...then backed it up to the front...and wiped out my number in the process...never had that happen before...so, I had to get out of my car....walk over to the little cubby, where the sales guy was...explain it to the high school kid on duty...and FINALLY, get a new number...

It's been a Daffy Duck Day...

Comments

Popular Posts