Shocker!

I can't emphasize enough about the rise of tensions with IRAN!...they have been testing the waters, recently...and it's just not the USA...witness, the apprehension of two British tankers...blatant disregard for repercussions, I fear...or will there be?...today, they announced that the have arrested 17 US CIA agents...and have sentenced some to DEATH!...in a most bizarre response, the Trump regime said that this all was FAKE NEWS!...that Iran is prone to lying...wait a minute, kids...let's look at why they would release this ...I can't give you ONE good reason!...NONE!...there has to be merit to it, and I repeat what I have been saying way too much recently...who do YOU believe?...

To add to his discomfort, Trump will be on the hot seat...HOT SEAT...this Wednesday, as Robert Mueller will bring to life his report...of course, Donny has let out a flurry of Tweets, lambasting Mueller...helping set up a very informative day on the Congressional floor...couple that with what the lead Rep said yesterday, Jerry Nadler, on the facts of the report...ah, it shall be a they said, he said, and a total blockade attempt by the Repubs, who still have allegiance with...Trump...

I'm sure you are a pixel watcher...one of my pet peeves in doing so, is the non-stop commercials...so dependent on what you are viewing, when you are gandering, and YOUR AGE!...hmmm, probably all age dependent...thinking about it...around the news hour (s), you have your physical aides stuff...sporting events, there is the beer commercials...prime time, there is a conglomeration of lots...my least fav and most annoying?...the gal on the Progressive Ins, the 'She Shed' State Farm Ins, any one of the Enterprise Rentals, and, the worst?...of all?...the inhumane animal ones...enough already...

The Open...as the Horse predicted, Shane Lowry did win it moderately easy...by 6...as the weather was brutal...so, the come from behind dudes were out...Shane just had to keep the ball on the fairway...which he did enough...hey, the score that got me a laughing...the oh so slow, JB Holmes...shot a 17 OVER par!!!...ah, that is my territory...pick up the pace, dude...

The mighty Padres got the final game in Chi-town...kind of a must win...on to the big Apple to take on them Mets...just would be great to win that series, and get back into the conversation of the wild card...

Cosmo gets his first recon today...you know how it goes...fix the stuff that needs to be fixed in the first year of existence...some of this and some of that...as we get the rig ready for our next venture...ah, adventure...in the fall?...

I had no idea until last night, that out at Sycuan, the super fun country group, Big and Rich...are performing on the 25th...like this Thursday...hope you have tix...it truly is a blast to watch them...

Daffy Duck...in the Sunday Trib...they have a super Sudoku...which, I have NEVER, ever solved...I know there must be a trick, but I can't figure it out...I have gotten close...but NOPE!...

Just another example of being aware of lightning!...7 people on a beach in western Florida, got hit by a bolt...get outta there when they are around...c'mon, now...

I have let the dust settle...so this is the week that I do some betting on Del Mar...not sure if we will go on out, or I hit the off track...give me a jingle if you are interested...

Comments

Popular Posts