Demo Debates Night 2

This will be a quickee, kids...yes, the bloody early tee time is upon moi...nite two of the Demos in Detroit...don't get me too wrong, but I feel that this one is the vahsity...my two favs to be the candy man or woman, are in this one...Joe Biden and Kamala Harris...how will he fare this time?...er, fair?...oops...and will she continue her rise to the top?...it's a show and tell...and here we go...

Last night?...I suppose Bernie and Eliz were the 'winners'...consistent they are...electable?...the real question...maybe...good lawdy, Trump got elected...so anyone can...yes, we watched the whole thing...I will say the author, Marianne Williamson, was the fresh candy woman...I like what she said...and she was mighty entertaining...electable?...I guess I may ask that of all the wannabes...same answer as above...

MLB has until 4 pm, ECT...to complete all their needed trades...sure, the Pads did some last eve...acquiring a lefty CF prospect...giving up a prospect themself, in a P...and one of the young gun bats, Fran Reyes...I dunno...I fear they (we) are going to lose our closer (Yates) for another prospect...and thus, call the season DONE!...we are just a win streak out of the wild card...don't panic, AJ...

Hey the debacle yesterday in town...losing to the awful O's...as we didn't have but 4 pitchers available...apparently...so, sat on a kid who was getting rocked...and lost a game that we should have never...yes, I am the one...that thinks we are under managed...need a vet that knows the game better than this dude...

Let's see...you spend all this time working on who your new spouse will be...carefully weeding out the possibles...keeping a creepy one until the 4th spot...sleep with number 3, FOUR times, then kick him to the curb...I guess she couldn't make up her mind on that one...and finally choose the right bloke...wait a minute, he has been lying to you...switch to number two...confused?...the Bachelorette...think it will be everlasting?...

Talk about getting your head examined...ha ha, see above...how about the brawl between Cincy and the Pirates?...the P from the Redlegs CHARGED the Pitt dugout ALONE!!!...kamakazee style...what on earth was he thinking?...or, not thinking?...

I do like Mayor Pete...he makes sense...can he stand up to Trump?...check...he has served in the military...he is gay...does that harm him politically?...I dunno...is the country ready for that?...I mean, as it's leader?...good lawdy, we have Trump occupying the White House, so why not?...can you imagine a debate between he and Donny?...Trump would not have a clue to what he is saying...

OK, I gotta wrap it up for the am...we'll see you on the web net later on today...


Comments

Popular Posts