Back

Finally BACK to writing...my hard drive went kaput on my Mac....took it in to the Apple store...yahta yahta yahta....$200 and I will be good...they had to order the part...figure 4 days...who knows how much data I will lose...probably all of it...booooo....it happens...

Have not heard about Trumps Gestapo operations yet, today...his ICE is rounding up thousands of people in 13 cities, I think it is...if you are a humanitarian you are sickened...if you are one of his followers, you are elated.

Comiccon is getting set up all over the GQ...lights, billboards, sounds...many places, and condos,  rent out their places for cash...big cash...

The mighty Padres lost game one to the Braves, who are leading the east...big test for the Friars...if they are considered playoff bound...

If I hear She Shed one more time I'm gonna scream!...

We went to Costco this afternoon...if they aren't making billions of bucks, they have to be totally mismanaged...

Alex Acosta resigned, duh...

Del Mar opens next week....and away they go...

Was watching the NBA rookies play...all, most, of the biggies are sitting the summer out...boo

I'll get back when my computer returns...








Comments

Popular Posts