And Furthermore

Yes, I wrote my blog yesterday AFTER the conclusion of the Mueller stint on the Congressional floor...I listed my takeaways from the occurrence...today, the headlines are the 5 that my different web sites declared as theirs...ah, MSN did a one up, and bragged that they had SIX...ha ha...unfortunately, in the end...it will be another day in the life of this sitting President...more brouhaha...more name calling...more self denials...more Tweets...and for goodness sakes, that screeching voice of his, BELLOWING out his latest accusations and...bullying tactics...not sure if you saw his, undressing of a NBC reporter, after her asking a Q of him...he was disgusting and, well, he thinks he can do and say...whatever he wants...

and furthermore...

My concern is that the followers of him, are passionate about their path...just don't get it...I just don't get it...I talk to them...I listen...I want to argue...but, there is no give...it is what it is...I don't understand the return to Hillary and her emails...she is past history, Repubs...you won...give it a rest...I'd like to hear why you are supporting the bloke...oh my, and if I hear another 'the economy is strong' argument out of their mouths, I'm gonna scream...SCREAM!...listen, which they won't, the elite are doing mighty well...and is that YOU?...us common folk are paying more...being taxed more...well, they are gonna believe what they are gonna...

As I ended with yesterday, we have got to band together and become a united front...let the system play out and find a leader of the Demos that can take down the guy in the White House...I, for one, will continue to learn and teach you...well, inform you, as to what is going on...my pledge...

OK...

The unrest in Puerto Rico has gotten to crazed times...the people have crammed the streets in protest...as they are fed up with their leadership...a number of reasons that have unified the opposition...enough so, that he is stepping down on August 2...hmmm, interesting...are you thinking what I am?...

Muggy here in the GQ...as we have our AC on...a sidelight...we have our thermostat set up to NEST...which is programmable on our smart phones (?)...and, the SDGE can alter the cooling off of the prime time of 6-8 pm...let's see, we have Alexa handling our lights, SDGE doing our cool/heating...well, here at the home...we do have a pool...and we have been in it the past 2 days...so, 'don't cry for me Argentina...'

The mighty Padres...ah, you didn't think I wouldn't mention them today, now did ya?...won game 2 in NY...I won't say that we needed it...I won't say that, the win put us back in the wild card race...I just won't...I won't mention that our ace closer, Kirby Yates, is the hottest commodity in the trade market...I won't...are we sellers or buyers?...ha ha...again...

For some real serious stuff...the Horse hit the links yesterday in 97* heat...who calls me a foo?...I was much better than last week, albeit I had a couple of hiccups on back to back holes...I have never told you that I was like...good...I'm a hack...well, it does keep me off the race track...yup, the itch is bad, but I haven't gone...yet...

There are some of you out there in the Horse World, that were upset with Robert Mueller...that he didn't give the Congressionals more incriminating info on Trump...there were those who think that the older people, shouldn't be in these positions...like even in the presidency...listen, I thought that Mueller handled himself with class and dignity...very careful NOT to add anything that needn't be...compare that to what happened after, by the words and actions of this sitting president...right, there is absolutely NO COMPARISON!...

Finally, I watched a 2 hour documentary on the wins of Tiger Woods...all, 81 of them...82?...something like that...amazing how he dominated the PGA...for so long...they listed who he beat, and one name kept popping up...often...around '99 and '00...Chris Demarco...man, he could have BEEN somebody, if Tiger wasn't in the field...ha ha...

Beat the heat...like the sun...

Comments

Popular Posts