Kindred Spirits

MORNING kids...how the Heck (Harper) are you?...c'mon, it's Friday, so the day and the weekend is upon us...gots to be good, right?...something blew into my brain, as I was reading my 15 sources this am...I have no idea from where it arrived...KINDRED SPIRITS!...yup, you and I think alike...must be the case, as YOU come back everyday and see what the Horse has to say...maybe, it's a boost into your system, I dunno...rest assured, I am extremely grateful that you take YOUR time, to do so, each and every morning...

Sure, some of ya'll are Republicans...I was once too, until I matured...we all do, eventually...I do respect your opinion...I question it, but still...you have your reasons...I sense that most of my readers are like me, however...thus, the KINDRED SPIRITS...thang...Demos, or more than that, skeptics...of all politicians...it's true...but, as one of Marsh's former bosses hinted at me, 'what is the option?'...

In our present day mess in DC, I keep inquiring, what can or can't the administration actually do or say?...apparently anything they want...or, he wants...orders, obstructions, Tweets, name calling, banning, the list goes on...someone said to me that the 'rules of law' will dictate the next few months...what 'rule of law', might we be speaking?...he tends to overrun anything that may be in place...like since the country was created...

There you go...the creation of the opposition...thankfully, much different than the one in Venezuela...where there are watchdogs that keep an eye on a guy, who would rather be a dictator...TV, newspapers, and the Democrats...all in place to question the actions of the present inhabitant of the White House...are YOU satisfied that the country is in good hands?...yea, me neither...

Let's go...

The mighty Padres won the last game in Georgia...an 11-2 whomp...where the 2B had a breakout game and was the leader of the pack...which leads the Diegans back home to face the bloody Bums...a nice test to where this team fits in the west...all good...as every single game (3 of them) are SOLD OUT!...hope that most of the patrons are Pads, and not LaLa's, as in the past...I have told you lots before, there is a huge contingent of Dodger fans here in the southland, and Mexico...it's a fact...

The only NBAer last night was the 76ers/Raptor one...no match...Philly has way too many weapons than Toronto does...sure, Kawhi is in Canada, but that's it ya'll...oh yea, BTW, the 76ers are finally playing up to their ability...should be the entry in the east for the CROWN...

Speaking of TRIPLE CROWN...the first leg is the Kentucky Derby...tomorrow...another hoss scratched...I think the field is at 18...sometime today, I have to get over to Striders to make a wager or two...I will emphasize the exacta...

We picked up the Travato yesterday...a simple task, right?...wrong...there are some things that don't come with the brand new house on wheels...the connections to the site...like hoses, and drainage things, and proper connectors to electricity...all add ons, of course...the path is continuing...we arrive at the spot that we are to store it...alas, they won't...the paperwork is temporary...what, of course it is temporary!...

The owner of the place is summoned and he says to us, 'I'm not sure you want to store that here'...as he said he would, after all...but, there are vandals and the homeless all about...National City...the site is close to a freeway, and NOBODY governs the homeless along the side of the roads...just like I told you about on the side of the train tracks, around Los Angeles...not sure where YOU are living, but that situation is downright deplorable...I digress...

The story continues...we frantically start calling everywhere...to find a storage place...find one that sounds great, indoors...but is on the border...ah, that's not only too far away from us, but, on the border?...I don't think so...finally, and I do mean, finally ....found a gated spot...north...with a keeper there the whole time...whew!...that's 5 hours we won't get back...but, it did give me ample time to drive the rig...get used to it...on the freeway...it handles super...so there you go...

The word out this am, is that the country is on, like right on, with the numbers are showing more people working than ah, ever...really?...what I see, with my very own eyes...is that there are more homeless than, ah, ever...are they counted, too?...these released numbers do not include the farm workers...

So...today we go on an expedition...to find some key items for the impending trip...our first...compact items that will be stored in the Cosmo...er, the Peterman Tour Bus...golf bags, folding chairs, coffee maker, sheets, blankets, flashlights, you see, the list is long...Walmart, Dicks, Tahhget?...sure, and I do have to find time to make my bets...couple all that with a fantastic Pinnacle Party, well, our day is FULL!...

Demi, ah, make that DeMI, Moore...has herself a book coming out...rumor is that it is a tell all...c'mon DeMI...yes, this be smut time...and Ashton Kutcher (her ex) and his latest, Mila Kunis, are none too happy about it...cheating and the like...

The Futures were big time UP this am...expect some rousing numbers today....

The Horse watched part of the Miss USA pageant...the swimsuit comp...ah, I thought that they got rid of that?...ha ha...and the winner was?...well, I couldn't pick the winner from the comp...but, North Carolina did win...

And that's the way it is, May 3rd, 2019...

Comments

Popular Posts