Friday Follies

Cheers, my good friends...I am BACK from the desert!...a rousing 3 days of what some people call GOLF...with me closest 28 amigos...that share the same passion...must say, the weather was divine...80 something, without any winds...albeit, the first day not so much...gusts up to 50 mph, as my group finished up...but, the next two, near perfection...I will say this, that the course was fun...in great shape...but, they ruined the path that the Horse was on...way too many bunkers...Bozo Golf...no, really...

Got back into town to watch the latest version of the San Diego Padres...who, mind you, are in the position that they are unaccustomed to...in FIRST place in the west...a rousing win in 'Zona...as the relief boyz were on a rest...the normal dudes that is...so, there were chuckers out there, that I had no idear who they were...blew a 6-1 lead...weathered it all, as Margot hit a dinger to get the W...'something's happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear'...

The Masters...saw the finish of the 2nd groups of blokes...scoring was better in the afternoon...ie, Koepka, DJ, Lefty, amongst others...Tiger was in the am, at -2...all in all, the start was a beaut...Augusta, is that a picture perfect piece of land, or what?...whatever, it is great viewing...really good golfers playing a game the way it should be played...

Disturbing news out of Trump land...if true...ha ha...that he was demanding that his, make that HIS, Homeland Security, shall send the 'illegals' to sanctuary cities...to combat those Demos who are fighting his passage of HIS Trump Wall...it was fought and rejected...his now hatchet man, the bloke I wrote about last, Stephen Miller, was doing the dirty work...the go between...find it...read about it...listen, I was around a lot of staunch Republicans this past 3 days...and there is NO WAY you can tell them anything about politics...well, they are believers of the party, regardless of whom is leading it...oh my...cherries to them...

The Horse has told you to watch for Pete Buttigieg...ah hem...yes, I told you first...remember this...the polls (hate the polls) have him moved up to 3rd in the Demos race...

You notice the sudden rise of the cost of gasoline?...no fanfare, nuttin'...just happened...what's the deal?...the middle east pissed at our dealings, or lack thereof, with them?...I dunno....but I don't like it...

The latest store, starting to close their doors?....Bed Bath and Way Beyond...man, soon the only ones left will be....Target, Costco, Walmart, and Amazon...

Got a Face Time call from a buddy in Maui...staying at our resort hotel there...just called to rub it all in me face, I reckon...just not fair, I say...

Takin a wild guess...you DON'T know Dragnet...a show from the 50's...Sgt Joe Friday...culling out the scum of LaLa Land...the star?...Jack Webb...

Hey now, have a great day...

Comments

Popular Posts